How can the language be changed in Avast Antivirus?by McLean Adrian Avast Technical Support
Do you want to change the language of your Antivirus? Have you learned a new language and want to access your software also in that language? We would like to inform you that Avast offers till now 46 languages for free its users.
You can choose any language out of these and access according to your need. Avast Support provides the info about using the new features of its software or to solve any problems faced by users. Follow these steps provided by technicians and are confirmed by the experts:
- Go to your Avast Antivirus software and in the top right corner navigate to settings.
- In the settings go to General and then to Languages. Tapping languages will provide a drop-down list of available languages; choose your language from here.
- If you are not provided the list then you just simply tap “Install additional languages” link.
- Now from these 46 provided languages select the one or more you want to install and get on your list. When you have selected the desired languages, select OK button.
- Now the software will download and install the selected one. For this step, proper internet connection is required. Choose “Done” button once the installation is completed.
- Now from the settings go to general and select from the drop-down list, click OK to save.
- You have successfully changed the language; you can do it according to your need with the same process provided in above steps.
The above instructions can be followed for all Windows version let it be XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10. So the above steps were easiest to be attempted by any users if still, any problem occurs users can Contact Avast Technical Support Number 1-855-254-6999. You’ll get the best solutions suggested by the highly experienced engineers. So just give a call and get the benefits of this service provided exclusively for Avast users.
Created on Aug 26th 2017 01:05. Viewed 292 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.