Top Reasons Why You Should Choose Node.js to Develop Your E-Commerce Websiteby Tech Geekk writer
Research has found that the global e-commerce market has about 7,50,000 contenders. This staggering number is reflective of the intensity of competition in the space, which means to survive and thrive here, companies operating e-commerce businesses must differentiate their offering. There is no shortage of ways how companies can deliver extraordinary customer experiences, but as any businessman will tell you, nothing is as important as a solid foundation. In the context of e-commerce, that would be the website.
Of course, one must offer a broad range of features and other quirks to ensure that both new as well as existing customers buy products and services from your e-commerce website. However, we need to ensure consistency and a robust site that enable what experiences customers are seeking. It, in turn, chooses to the platform an extremely crucial decision. There are many opportunities when it comes to platforms for developing e-commerce websites, but one name has consistently ranked as the top choice among developers and businesses worldwide: Node.js.
Used by various corporate titans, Node.js enables fast prototyping, delivers the requisite stability, and also helps businesses to offer vital features, such as payment gateways, product choices, and more, to their customers. Let's take a deep dive into some of Node.js' top features that make it such a hit in the market.
- Cross-platform: Though Node.js offers a sea of crucial elements, one of the most important ones is the fact that serves as a cross-platform development platform. It is used for both the server-side as well as the client-side application. Node.js also enables developers to reuse code in case of any modifications.
- Scalable: Node.js is capable of running on various servers, such as Mac OS X, Unix, and Microsoft Windows. Typically, the creation of a large number of connections affects the performance as well as the speed of web pages since most technologies that run from the server-side trigger requests in isolation and via individual threads. Thankfully, Noide.js delivers a scalable system with sufficient consistency to generate a massive number of simultaneous connections with the server -- a requisite for e-commerce websites.
- Optimized performance: Compared to other languages, Node.js enables significantly better results at a considerably lower cost. It also helps ease myriad activities, such as choosing products, viewing product features, and selecting payment options, and more, thus delivering high-quality customer experiences.
- Asynchronous I/O: Yet another excellent feature of Node.js is that it utilizes asynchronous I/O, wherein the write and read operations are assigned to either the database or the operating system. As a result, Node.js-based websites can execute a large number of I/O operations in tandem without blocking.
- Inexpensive: Node.js's I/O model does not hinder I/O operations despite working in real-time, which facilitates quicker updates to the website. In addition to that, since one doesn't need two different teams for front-end website development and back-end development with Node.js, companies are also able to cut down their development costs.
The above discussion provides ample evidence why Node.js is the ideal choice for the development of e-commerce websites. You can partner with a reliable service provider for front-end website development. This way, you can guarantee a top-notch shopping experience for your customers every single time.
Created on Jan 15th 2019 04:51. Viewed 588 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.