Some Norton Issues That User Faces On Windows 10by Lillian Wilson computer,printer,software
Norton claims that their antivirus program is fully compatible with Windows 10, apart from Windows 10 build. But despite this, there are so many errors and complications that a user can face while using this program on Windows 10. Here in this article we are going to discuss so major issues that one can encounter. Experts who are working round the clock at Norton Helpline Number UK have merged up the issues with their solution in this section to make things easier for user.
Problem 1: Can’t Open Norton After Windows 10 upgrade
- Download Norton Remove and Reinstall tool from Norton’s own website and save the file on the desktop.
- Double-click the tool and accept the license agreement.
- Now click Remove & Reinstall and then select Continue.
- Then to finish the un-installation, click Restart Now.
- After the restart, follow the on-screen prompts to reinstall your product.
Problem 2: Installation Error 8504, 104
Solution: This error code is an indication that you are already having any other security suite installed in your PC. To resolve the problem first, you should run the Norton Remove and Reinstall issue, this will uninstall any older version of Norton. After that, follow the given steps to uninstall any other security suite:
· Open your system Control Panel and click Uninstall/Remove to delete any non-Symantec security product.
· If this doesn’t work then update your video graphic driver. You can take help from technicians for the same by dialing Norton Support Number UK.
Problem 3: Can’t Find Norton After Windows 10 upgrade
· Download Norton Fix tool and right click the .exe file.
· Now select Run as administrator
· On the next window click Next and follow the on screen wizard to start update.
Problem 4: Error code 3048,3 while the Latest Norton update hasn’t been downloaded
· Open Norton antivirus and go to Security, then Live Update.
· Let the update process gets finished and then click the OK button.
· Now Run Live Update, until you see “Your Norton product has the latest protection updates”.
· After that, restart your computer.
Note: If this doesn’t resolve the issue then use Norton remove and reinstall tool for the same.
Problem 5: Encountering the error code 8506,421 and 3039,65559
Solution: To resolve these error codes, you should first restart your computer. If that doesn’t resolve the issue then try using Norton Remove and Reinstall tool to fix the issue. In case, the problem persists then follow the directions:
· Download Norton Power eraser and double click the NPE.exe file.
· Click Yes/Continue.
· Then accept the license agreement to continue.
· Now in Norton Power eraser window, click Unwanted application scan.
· Then click Uninstall and follow the on-screen instructions and finally restart your computer to complete the process.
Problem 6: Norton Error message “Install and update version of Norton product for your Windows 10’
· Use Norton Fix tool as mentioned above.
· Alternatively, you can also use Norton Remove and Reinstall tool as described above to fix the problem.
Created on Jun 19th 2018 08:19. Viewed 175 times.