Resolve Canon Printer Error Code 1401 | Step by Stepby Winnie Burns I am Winnie Burns working as Technical Expert.
Fix Canon Printer Error 1401 is one of the common error codes that printer users often come across. It usually happens when more than one ink mounted in it is not identifiable by the printer. You’ll need to refill the ink to solve this problem. It is the most easy way to do paperwork. Maintaining the print quality is critical. Our team ensures you offer reliable service at budget-friendly rates. If you want some more support or would like to get some details about the product.
Easy Steps to Resolve the Issue of Canon Printer Error Code 1401
The Canon Printer error code 1401 is the kind of error that slows down the working function of a canon printer. To troubleshoot this technical error you will need to follow some of the following steps.
Pull out the cartridges:
- Keep the printer in a turn off mode to cool down for some time.
- Check out the cartridges getting damaged or not.
- Next, replace the cartridge to fix up the error.
- Fix the error buying new cartridges.
- Check the user manual to replace the cartridge.
Replace old Cartridges
- Replace the old cartridges with the new ones.
- Avoid using old or duplicate cartridges.
Reset the Print Head
- Check the print head is displaced from the original position.
- Now, open up the printer lid and check inside the print head getting displaced.
- Now, place back the print head in its place.
Check the Cartridge Codes
- Place the cartridge inside the printer.
- Check if the correct codes are place in the colored cartridges.
- Maintain the code accuracy on Canon Printer model.
Install the Colored and Black Cartridges
- Turn on the printer.
- Clear the printing job and install the colored and black ink cartridge.
Canon Printer Support Number +1-866-231-0111 for Printer Helpline
If you are unable to solve the problem with the above fixes or it didn’t work for you, then we are here to help you. Get in touch with us. It is easy to solve those complex problems for the non-tech savvy person and want professionals to fix these errors, consult with our Printer tech support team.
Created on Jul 29th 2020 00:13. Viewed 367 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.