Epson Printer Error Code 0x97 +1-866-231-0111 How to Fix Itby Winnie Burns I am Winnie Burns working as Technical Expert.
Did your printer stop working suddenly and now shows Epson Error Code 0X97? Don’t panic. Here you will get the solution to your problem. In this article, you can know how to fix Epson Printer Error Code 0X97 by yourself. Just follow the troubleshooting steps in the given sequence and repair your Epson Printer with Error 0X97.
Usually this error code will show up during the printing process and your printer will stop printing any document. So, for as long as this error keeps showing up, you won’t be able to use your printer. Performing any printing task under such circumstances is quite tough. So, with the help of this post, you will come to know about the possible ways of fixing this issue.
What is Epson Error code 0x97?
The error code 0x97 occurs on Epson printer due to printer internal hardware failure. This error code appears on these Epson printer models wp-3620, wf-4630, wf-3640 and 7610.
Epson printer manufacturers also confirmed that the issue appears due to motherboard failure or some internal part malfunctioning. So, it’s necessary to fix it. Otherwise, your Epson printer will stop printing.
Method 1: Unplug the Machine and Plug-In Back
- Disconnect all the cables that are associated with the Epson printers
- Now, take out all printing cartridges from the printer
- Plug in all cables and the USB peripherals
- Reinstall the Epson printer ink cartridges
- Check the error code whether it is disappeared or not
Method 2: Unplug and Plug-In Advanced Method
- Turn off Epson printer and remove the Connecting cables from PC
- Remove all the connecting cables and other USB Devices
- Wait for a few minutes until the printer cool down
- Now, Release the power button and Do a test print
- Check the printer error code 0x97 is resolved or not.
Method 3# Clean Clogged the Printer Nozzles:
- Turn your printer off your printer and then unplug it from the power source along to from your Computer.
- Now open the printer casing carefully.
- Now take a clean paper towel and then it with any head cleaning fluid.
- After that, make the soaked paper towel position down into the middle of the printer heads.
- Now sit it for 12 hours and then check if the error code doesn’t reappear.
Method 4# Try Microsoft’s Printer Troubleshooter:
Microsoft proffers plenty of troubleshooting tools for printers and you can use any one as per your printer and issue facing with the printer. You can download it from the official website of Microsoft as per your printer model and computer’s OS. After that, run it on your computer to fix the multiple issues including the Epson printer error code 0x97 error in a very effective way.
Method 5# Turn on and Off Your Printer
Sometimes turning a printer on and off may fix several technical issues including the error code 0x97. You can perform this process in below manner:
- First of all, unplug all the cables and USB accessories from your printer.
- Now press and hold the power button from your printer for about 60 seconds. It will allow taking reset your printer.
- Now plug back all the accessories.
- After that, again press and hold the power button for 60 seconds and then run a test print.
Epson Printer Customer Care Number +1-866-231-0111
By following the above-described methods, Epson printer error code 0x97 can be fixed in a very simple manner. If you need any assistance, then contact the customer service team and they will provide you the best possible solutions to fix all sorts of issues related to the Epson Printer.
Created on Mar 3rd 2020 06:22. Viewed 543 times.