QuickBooks Error Code 1601 - Resolve (Methods to Fix)by Steve M. QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
QuickBooks error code 1601 is one of the frequently encountered errors that arise while QuickBooks installation is not updating or the error code messages appear while working on the software. There can be various reasons behind the occurrence of this error code.
Error message you may see:
“Error 1601: Windows Installer is not accessible”
In today’s blog post, we are going to discuss the quick fix and also the causes of the QuickBooks error code 1601. Thus, make sure to read this blog post till the end. Or you can also get in touch with our QuickBooks enterprise support team via our toll-free number i.e. +1-800-969-7370. Our team will ensure to fix the bug for you with much ease.
Factors causing QuickBooks error 1601
· This kind of error could be seen due to virus attack
· Or if the QB downloading file is faulty
· Another reason behind this error code can be, if the Microsoft windows installer gets corrupted
· In case the entire files get bolted.
· Or if there is no permission to put in the QuickBooks software system or a windows operating system.
How to fix QuickBooks Error Code 1601?
Though QuickBooks error 1601 might get resolved by simply restarting the system, but carrying out the below stated method can work well.
- The first step is to start the system and hit Start tab.
- The next step is to enter the msc in the search window.
- And then, select the services option.
- After that, the user needs to right click on the windows installer and Properties tab.
- In the properties tab, the user needs to go to the startup type, and verify whether it is disabled or not, then select Manual option.
- Now, the user needs to select the service status and to enable the windows set the same to start icon.
- Moving ahead, the user needs to check whether the error gets resolved or not.
- Press Start button on your keyboard and type CMD and enter on it.
- Command Prompt will appear on your screen.
- After that type, “msiexex/unregister” on your keyboard and Hit on Enter key.
- Now close the command prompt.
- At last, Reboot your system
In case the QuickBooks error 1601 continues and the above stated method turned out to be a failure, then it is recommended to get in touch with a group of professionals and experts who will fix the bug for you. You can also get in touch with our QuickBooks enterprise customer support team via our toll-free number i.e. +1-800-969-7370.
We will ensure to provide you with the best possible support services in a single call. Thus, do not hesitate in speaking to our support team. We will be happy to help you.
Created on Jan 27th 2020 01:52. Viewed 285 times.