Rebuild & Verify your data if QuickBooks inventory items gets damagedby Steve M. QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
Step-1 Run after rebuilding utility program
- From the main file menu option, click to the utilities
& then rebuild your data file.
- Click on ok button when users receive as promptly to take
a backup of your company file.
- Click on ok key button when you saw an on-screen message
as rebuild has been completed and then try to proceed by using the next step. If
troubling somewhere then ask guidance by providing abrupt assistance through
calling at QuickBooks Damaged File Repair Support 1(800) 880-6389.
Step-2 Run for verifying Utility
- Under the main file menu, Click on the Utilities tab >
Then check or verify your data.
- Now click to the Ok button when a user will see an error
message as QB detects with no problem for your data. Now a user may continue the
- If verification finds an issue into your data then it
prompts to rebuild it now or to view the basic errors. Now please click to the
close or by Alt + f4 key.
- Important Note: Continue the following steps if you feel
more comfortable to review QBWin.log onto your QB.log file.
- First follow these additional steps;
- Firstly find QBWin.log or QuickBooks.log files.
- If working with a support agent, then click to send log files to an Intuit Support. This will sends your file and enables to view your log files.
- Find the file that contains the LVL_ERROR, search for it to learn more or get a support.
Created on Mar 23rd 2018 02:27. Viewed 251 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.