Marketing in a post-pandemic worldby Larry Page SEO Manager
When we started hearing about COVID-19, no one thought it would continue for so long. The businesses were forced to pack everything up and employees were sent home and instructed to work from home. On the other side, your customers were also locked in their homes. And this meant people who would never shop online were now on the internet looking for products and services. They did not have the luxury of visiting stores anymore because of the fear of COVID and major lockdowns around the world.
With a large customer base now online, the space has become competitive where each brand would fight for customer's attention. Let's take a look at how is marketing shaping up in a post-pandemic world:
- Increased competition: With more brands shifting their focus on digital marketing, there is going to be an increased competition when it comes to content that is available out there. Brands and influencers are creating content to attract customers, to build trust and stand out. This means you as a brand manager/owner will have to fight harder to stay ahead.
- Advertising landscape: As brands are shifting their focus on digital
marketing, they are also spending more dollars on paid advertising now. This
clearly signals that you now have to spend more time and resources to get
similar results that you were getting earlier.
- Content marketing: Content is not only about blogs and articles. Apps
such as Tiktok, Instagram Reels have revolutionised how content is created and
disseminated. The volume of content that is being created is expected to
increase over time and brands will find themselves struggling to stand out.
- Influencers: Growing number of companies are now realizing the
importance of driving their marketing by taking help from influencers. A form
of paid marketing which uses the network and reach of an influence (who has a
number of followers). The influencer marketing industry is expected to be $15 B
by 2022 according to the research conducted by Insider Intelligence.
- Data and analysis: Now that most of your marketing is online, it is
crucial you track data and analyze your efforts. Right from observing traffic
on your website to analyzing where to come from can help you tweak your
Created on Jul 18th 2021 06:47. Viewed 494 times.