Key Features That Make for a Good Commercial Complexby Rambir Singh Digital Marketing Expert
The popularity of retail centers, malls, shopping complexes, and supermarkets have surged up to a great extent over the years, especially among the modern city-dwellers. Nowadays, most people expect to enjoy a range of entertainment and recreation facilities while going on a shopping spree. The days of wandering from one shop to another, under the scorching heat of the sun, for the purpose of purchasing varied types of products are long gone. Modern shopping centers and commercial complexes enable customers to purchase the items relating to all their requirements under one roof and in a comfortable environment.
Multitude of state-of-the-art shopping centers and commercial projects have been developed in Gurgaon, Delhi, Pune, Mumbai, and other such large cities, which display the products of both global and local brands. These establishments enable city-dwellers to comfortably indulge in shopping sprees and enjoy a retail therapy. Such complexes also feature a host of dining, entertainment, and recreational facilities that are exquisitely designed to entertain and engage people belonging to all kinds of backgrounds and age groups.
Owing to these factors, it would be a much more prudent move for budding entrepreneurs to open a premium shop in a large commercial establishment rather than setting up an isolated retail store. To ensure the maximum footfall at their retail store, it is imperative for entrepreneurs to invest in a commercial space that has certain features and attributes.
Here are some of the prime features of a good commercial complex:
• It should offer a dynamic blend of dining, entertainment, retail, and even business facilities. By having such facilities, the establishment would essentially attract people from diverse walks of life, and an extensive variety of interests.
• The commercial project must additionally be located advantageously at the heart of the city and should be well-connected by roads and highways, so as to ensure that the customers do not face any problems in reaching the shopping center from their place of residence.
• It should also feature adequate and safe parking facilities for the optimal convenience of the customers and other visitors. Most large commercial centers developed in modern cities have facilities of multiple levels of underground and surface parking space.
• In order to create a good impression on customers and provide them with just the right setting so they can enjoy their outing, the shopping center should be aesthetically designed and ideally surrounded by opulent greenery, in the form of landscaped gardens and parks. They can even have pedestrian-friendly pathways and sidewalks that complement the open, landscaped areas.
• The shopping complex should not only be built keeping the customer’s convenience in mind, it should also give the businesses operating in it maximum exposure and benefit. As such, it should have adequate space where all the brands present inside the building can put up their banners and hoardings.
• The shopping space must include entertainment and recreational options like a video game center, children’s play zone, and an in-house multiplex to maintain a vibrant and festive atmosphere within the premises so shoppers can enjoy shopping and spending time there.
Entrepreneurs can easily find new commercial projects in Gurgaon, Delhi, Pune, Mumbai, and other flourishing cities having all the above-mentioned features. To know more about these projects, they can easily explore the websites of some of the most renowned real estate companies in the country.
Created on Oct 30th 2018 06:01. Viewed 413 times.