A Refresher on Investing in Commercial Propertiesby Rambir Singh Digital Marketing Expert
The domain of real-estate has been one of the most prominent areas for investment for many decades. By choosing to invest in the property market, investors essentially enjoy the benefit of securing a long-term income source. Moreover, by investing smartly and carefully in real-estate, with time, investors can build a stable portfolio of properties that consistently appreciate. As a result, these investors get the advantage of having a high chance of securing their financial future. They would get the opportunity to either hold onto these properties or reap regular rental income, or even resell them for a much higher valuation. Investors can especially enjoy higher chances of property appreciation by investing in residential or best commercial projects in gurgaon, Noida, Delhi, Mumbai and other such flourishing cities of the country as the demand for such properties is always high in these cities.
Here are some of the prime advantages of investing in real estate:
• Good protection against inflation
• Potential for negative gearing, thereby recouping losses at tax time
• Ability to borrow more, leverage returns (during the times of low-interest rates)
• Peace of mind and financial stability
Even though investing in both commercial and residential real-estate can prove to be incredibly profitable for the investors, for people willing to undertake a large venture investing in commercial properties would be a much more prudent move. This fact is particularly true for investing in the real-estate market of the NCR of Delhi, as this affluent area is known to have an extremely high demand of office and commercial spaces, and feature the highest concentration of under-construction property projects in the nation. Hence, by investing in commercial projects in Gurgaon, Noida, Delhi, and other key NCR cities, the investors get to earn incredible rental income from it.
Here are some of the prime reasons that make investing in commercial property a good idea:
• Easier to obtain capital: Before investing in the real estate market, investors firstly have to source out distinguished financing options for the purpose of accumulating the sum of capital required. While purchasing residential properties, the investors have to fully depend on the traditional financing methods. However, those purchasing commercial properties can acquire financial assistance from private equity firms, hedge funds, and investment groups in order to gather the relevant capital amount.
• Higher Returns on Investment: The market of commercial real-estate typically provides a superior guaranteed return on investments [ROI] in comparison to residential properties. The average ROI for residential properties ideally is somewhere between 1-4%, while on the other hand, for commercial properties it usually ranges from 9-12%. Hence, people investing in commercial properties would ideally get to enjoy higher monetary returns every year.
• Culture of entrepreneurship: The domain of commercial real estate is expected to flourish at a rapid pace in the country. A major reason for this is that a consistently growing number of new enterprises are coming up, resulting in a considerable surge in demand for office spaces, especially in the Tier-I cities. In addition to entrepreneurs, even chartered accountants and lawyers look for office spaces featuring modern amenities and facilities so as to impress clients and ensure their maximum comfort.
To invest in commercial projects in Gurgaon, Noida, Delhi, and other key NCR cities, people can easily check out the websites of renowned companies operating in North India.
Created on Oct 17th 2018 05:34. Viewed 448 times.