How to Rollback NVIDIA Drivers on Windows 10?by Peter Anderson Writer
NVIDIA is one of the best graphic platforms for Windows 10 and it improves your system graphic performance. When you update your NVIDIA driver and facing some issues like bad performance, it continuously crashes due to the new glitches and bugs. So, if you would like to roll back the NVIDIA drivers on Windows 10, then follow these instructions given below.
Rollback via Device Manager
If the users are attempting to rollback via Device Manager, then they should correctly employ the given instructions.
1. First of all, hold the Windows and R button altogether over the keyboard to invoke the Run section.
2. After that, input ‘devmgmt.msc’ into it and hit the OK button to invoke the Device Manager.
3. Now, you will see a Device Manager screen, extend the category of Display Adapter.
4. Then reach the ‘NVIDIA graphic device’ and right-click on it then choose the Properties option.
5. Navigate to the Properties screen, invoke the Driver section.
6. You have to write down the version of the driver and date.
7. Go to the option of ‘Roll Back Driver’ and click on it.
8. You should reach the screen of ‘Driver Package rollback’ and click on any reason, then choose the Yes button.
9. In the previous version, Windows will roll back the driver.
10. Now, invoke the Driver once more and look at the driver version and date to ensure that the rollback procedure was a success.
Download the Previous Version of an NVIDIA Driver Manually
If you would like to download the previous version of an NVIDIA driver manually, then you can determine to pursue the directions given below.
1. First of all, you have to download the NVIDIA driver for the GPU.
2. Then you should locate the NVIDIA driver on the official site.
3. Hold the Windows and R buttons altogether over the keyboard to invoke the Run section.
4. Thereafter, input ‘devmgmt.msc’ into it and select the OK button.
5. Reach the Device Manager and extend the Display Adapters.
6. You should choose the device of NVIDIA graphic and right-click on it then choose the Update Driver option.
7. Then click on the option of ‘Browser my computer for driver software.’
8. Go to the button of Browse and choose the downloaded driver of NVIDIA and select the Open option.
9. You should click on the Next button, and you have to wait for the Windows to install the driver.
10. After installing, invoke the section of Driver and look whether the date and version of the driver are modified verifying the installation.
Through Display Driver Tool
If the users are attempting to use the display driver tool to fix the issue, then they should correctly employ the given instructions.
1. Don’t forget to download the last running NVIDIA version on your system.
2. Then download the tool of ‘Display Driver Uninstaller’ the extract the file.
3. After that, select the file of DDU.exe and upgrade the tool, whether pop-up by the utility.
4. Go to the button of Launch and select it.
5. Reach the drop-down section and choose NVIDIA beneath the tab of ‘Selected graphic driver.’
6. You should select the button of ‘clean and reinstall.’
7. Thereafter, DDU will start the uninstall process of every driver NVIDIA graphic and reboot the system.
8. Finally, install the driver by clicking twice on the exe file.
9. Go to the ‘Custom Installation’ and later ‘perform a clean installation.’
10. Reboot the system, and look whether the problem caused by the earlier driver of NVIDIA is fixed.
Harry Williams is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on webroot.com/safe and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.
Source : Rollback NVIDIA Drivers
Created on May 2nd 2020 06:30. Viewed 60 times.