HOW TO INSERT SIGNATURE IN MS WORDby Peter Anderson Writer
MS Office is a suite of handy apps used in every major office premises around the globe. Even though Office offers numerous handy apps, Word is arguably the most used apps out of the lot. Word offers many features and now you can use signatures for the Microsoft Word documents. There is an option to add signatures and easily can use it for documents like applications and letters or even for official documents.
Here are the ways that how can one add his/her signature into Microsoft Word.
1. Post Print Signature.
2. There is an option of adding a Digital Signature.
3. You can insert your Written Signature.
It’s important to put a signature line for the inserting signature. Once you are done with it, then Select OK to insert a line for a signature.
Digital Signature Option
In order to add a digital signature, there is a need to download a security certificate. If you have it, then it’s great otherwise, Word will suggest you get it from Microsoft Partner as Global Sign.
Otherwise, you can use other options as there are many tools to create a document by oneself, even there is one tool called Selfcert, which is the part of Microsoft Office. You can use it, here are steps:
1. Find the folder click on it twice
2. Put your name there and Select OK.
3. After the installation of the certificate, go back to the Word document and click twice on the signature line.
4. You will see sign box, so enter your name in it, and tap on the image to upload a photo of your signature.
5. To insert a digital signature into Word Document, select Sign.
6. On-screen, you will see a display about your signature being added.
If you perform any changes in the document after signing it, then your signature will not be considered, and you have to sign it again.
Upload Picture Signature
If you want to upload a written signature so you can opt for this option for uploading it, you can scan or take a picture of it and save it to your computer. Here is how to insert the signature by opting this method:
1. Click twice on the signature line, and you will see the option of Select Image.
2. Click on it to insert signature.
3. Now select your file and click on Sign.
4. You will see that your file will be uploaded on the signature line.
Hey I am Alex Clara, a certified technical professional for avast with over five years of experience. If you face any issue regarding your avast.com/activate then can help in all sorts of problem and get instant solution from avast Experts in a small time period.
Source: INSERT SIGNATURE IN MS WORD
Created on Dec 20th 2019 08:35. Viewed 665 times.