HOW DO I SCAN ON LEXMARK MB223ADW and MC3224 PRINTERS?by Oliver Smith Sr. SEO Executive
Lexmark International is a private American company responsible for manufacturing laser printers and imaging products. This company promotes compact performance and unstoppable productivity by producing their fast processing printers at a lower cost. The printers are efficient, reliable, and user-friendly.
Two of its printers are the MB2236adw and MC3224adw printers. The Lexmark mb2236adw consists of a monochrome laser, meaning that it only prints in black and white. Additionally, it can print up to 36 pages per minute and offers duplex printing (2-sided). The Lexmark MC3224ADWE printer offers color printing, automatic scanning, copying, and faxing. Its speed consists of 24 pages per minute and provides connectivity through Ethernet, USB, or WiFi. You will find the steps on how to scan on Lexmark printer in this blog.
STEPS TO SCAN ON LEXMARK MB2236ADW AND MC3224 PRINTERS
Before you begin scanning documents to the computer using the printers, please ensure a stable internet connection for your laptop or computer and that there’s a connection between your computer and printer. You can find the steps to scan a document on the Lexmark printer using your Windows device. Please note that you will require the Lexmark Scanback Utility to know and execute Lexmark MB2236ADW how to scan and that the process for scanning a document to a computer is the same for both models, i.e., MB2236 and MC3224. Find the steps for the same below.
● Using your windows computer, please run the Lexmark Scanback Utility and then click on Next
● Click on Setup next and add the printer IP address; the printer IP address is a combination of digits divided into groups, and you can find it on the printer’s home screen
● Select Close, then select Next
● Please choose the size of the original document and then click Next
● Select a file format and scan resolution, and click Next
● Choose a destination for this document and set a file name
● Select Next and then select Finish
● Place the document you wish to scan in the automatic document feeder or on the scanner glass
● Using the printer’s control panel, please touch the Scan to computer option and then select a scan profile
● Please navigate to Shortcuts and then select OK
● Select Scan to computer and then select OK
● Finally, choose a scan profile to complete the scanning
Using the instructions mentioned above, you can complete the Lexmark MC3224 scan to computer as well as the MB2236adw. Alternatively, you can use Windows Fax and Scan for scanning documents instead of Lexmark Scan Back Utility. You can now utilize the scanning feature of the Lexmark printers.
Created on Jun 2nd 2021 05:48. Viewed 48 times.