How to Fix Lenovo Laptop Freezing Issue?by TV Service Bangalore TV Repair Services in Bangalore
Laptops have become an important part of our lives and we want to make sure they are running. Freezing the laptop regularly is very frustrating. This can also lead to loss of productivity. Freezing occurs without any prior warning and thus unsaved data is lost. Here are some ways to fix this problem and prevent the laptop from freezing frequently.
1) Overheating: Due to overheating laptop or Computer crashes or freezes. Overheating can rob your performance laptop and cause frequent system crashes and freezes. Each Lenovo laptop produces a lot of heat, likely to overheat due to their small size and lack of ventilation. Excessive dust can clog the air vents and lose your cool air system to cool the CPU. By cleaning the air vents with a cloth or keyboard cleaner, you can usually solve overheating issues. To prevent further dirt, place a piece of filtered cloth, say the Swiffer, on the inhalation vent. Do not put one on the exhaust vent, because hot air should be out of the system quickly. If the cloth is not working, you may want to update your system's BIOS, which controls the laptop's hardware. Make sure your laptop is joined to the power supply when updating the BIOS. For more information click on the Lenovo Laptop Repair Service Center.
2) Scan the laptop for any malware: You may have malware or virus. It is advisable to run a full scan of the computer using antivirus software. You should also keep your antivirus program up to date.
3) Checking the hard drive space: You may experience freezing problems if the drive on which you have installed Windows OS is full or nearly full. Typically, OS files are on a C drive. It is advisable to transfer the data to a different drive on the same computer, to a different computer, or external storage. This will clear the space and take care of the freezing issue.
4) Remove the unwanted programs: If you want to clear up more space on the hard drive, you can uninstall or remove unused software programs. This may help prevent the problem of freezing.
5) Checking the Operating System Requirements: If you are upgrading to a new operating system, always make sure that your laptop configuration supports the minimum requirements. An OS that demands high hardware capabilities that your laptop does not support can cause serious problems.
6) Using Windows Task Manager Effectively: You can open the Windows Task Manager to fix some issues. To open the task manager, press the CTRL simultaneous, Alt, and Del keys and select Task Manager from the screen. You can right-click on the taskbar and select Task Manager from the pop-up menu. Once it's open, click on the Performance tab and review your laptop's performance. RAM usage usually varies depending on the number of applications running at a given time. If RAM usage exceeds 80%, you have less memory, or some unwanted program is running in the background.
Still, if your laptop or computer gets this issue then contact nearby laptop repair service center. If the computer does not come with a warranty, please feel free to contact Doorstep Hub by calling us at 8886688666. We provide a laptop or computer service repair at home.
Created on Feb 10th 2020 06:29. Viewed 161 times.