How to find IP address of your Dell printer?by dellprinter Printer ***
Although humans are hard working but when they start depending on things, it gets worse and a printer is one of the best examples. Well, no doubt that the printer makes life easier but every coin has two sides; the user depends on the technology and let the machine work, it makes humans lazy and sluggish. A Printing machine is one which along with a computer is used in the home as well as in the office.
If you are using the printer at your office and using one for a commercial use, then it is obvious that you have more than one Dell printer. Every printing machine has its unique IP address; this address only refers to a single machine and also helps you to identify the issue if printer machine suddenly stops working. In many devices, user is able to check the IP address on the display screen but if you are not able to see it at the display screen, then we are here to assist you. Take a glance at the steps given below:
- First and foremost, check that your pc or laptop is turned on and it is connected to the Internet.
- Next, go to start button on the screen of your laptop or computer and type “cmd” in the search box and hit the Enter key.
- Then, type “ipconfigure” and hit the enter key now you will be able to check your IP address and other details.
- Now type “ping” followed by your printer’s IP address and then hit the enter key.
- After this, enter “arp-a’ and again hit the Enter and you will be able to see a list of a device which was connected with your IP address.
You can reach us if you find it difficult to get your IP address, dial Dell Printer Technical Support Number 1-844-6513-666 for your device and talk to our talented experts, who have the capacity to solve every single tech snag in your device.
Created on Sep 12th 2018 00:34. Viewed 232 times.