How to Find HP Printer’s MAC Address with Easy Stepsby Mike Stater realfix247
Each HP printer is equipped with a network interface card (NIC) and a Media Access Control (MAC) address. This MAC address is used to identify each device connected to a network. Once enabled, only a device whose address in the filter list contains a MAC address can access your network. When you need to address the MAC address of the printer, in this case, the printer can be more problematic than personal computers. However, you can easily find the address of the HP printer in a few simple steps.
Way to Easily Find the MAC address of the HP printer :
On your Windows computer, you can simply see the MAC address by typing ipconfig / all at the command prompt. As we all know, most printers do not support keyboard entries. Therefore, you must use other methods to display the MAC addresses. Here we explain the ways in which you can easily find the MAC address of your HP printer. You must first find the IP address of your HP printer, then you can find its MAC address.
Find your HP printer's IP address :
- Press the windows key and type control panel and then click on it to open your system's control panel.
- From the hardware and sound section, click on the devices and printers link.
- Look for your printer, right click on it and then from the pop-up menu choose printer properties.
- Go for ports tab and then you need to choose standard TCP / IP port entry.
- After clicking on the configure port button, you will see the HP printer's IP address in the HP printer name or IP address box.
Steps to find the MAC address of your printer :
Open the quick access menu by right-clicking the start button.
Look for the command prompt and after finding it, just click on it to open it.
In the Command Prompt dialog box, type "arp-a" (without the quotation marks), and then press ENTER.
Scroll to the result until you see the IP address found in the previous steps of your printer.
Next to the IP address, you will see the MAC address of your printer. The format of the MAC address is considered "00-1d-7e-e8-d7-27".
Do you find your HP printer and its IP address is not easy enough? I hope you can discover it too. If you still can not find the MAC address, we suggest you use HP Live Chat support technicians. They are very competent to provide adequate assistance to customer requests in a very short time. Surely they will help you get out of your printer too.
HP Printer Assistant: Download Software Tool & Install
HP Printer Assistant is printing software Tool. HP Printer Assistant to connect your printer fix all the technical Error in Your Printer. HP Support Assistant keeps your printer up to date & increases the efficiency of your printer.
Installation of HP Printer Assistant
- Restart the computer and the printer to finish setting up the software in Windows.
- Turn off the printer, and then restart your computer.
- Turn on the printer, and then open HP Printer Assistant.
- If HP Printer Assistant opens, the issue is resolved.
- If the HP Printer Assistant does not open, and the Printer Setup & Software screen displays, click Connect a new printer and then follow the on-screen instructions. Restart the printer and computer to complete the installation.
Why does my HP printer printing blank pages?
The printer is working, but the printed output is missing black or coloured ink, or the printed page is blank or has very little ink.
To resolve this problem, use only original HP cartridges. In addition, you can remove the black cartridge to print only with the three-colour cartridge, replace any empty or defective cartridge, or clean the printhead.
Why My HP Printer Printing Blank Pages, understand that you are facing issues with your HP Printer. Fix this Issue can be some issue with the cartridge. If you get an extra page then you have incorrect paper size configuration in the printer.
Created on May 29th 2019 08:14. Viewed 110 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.