Are You Facing Offline Dell Printer Problem? Here’s The Solutionby dellprinter Printer ***
An offline printer is not so difficult to fix but it’s not easy also if you are a new user and experiencing this problem for the very first time. This blog will help all the users who confront the problem of offline or non-responsive behavior of the printing machine.
Here’s what you need to do:
- First of all, check the connectivity with Dell machine and scan doctor: In Windows 10 & 8, a user can download specific software for Dell printer from the official website that deals with various issues including offline situations.
- Connect your computer to the internet and download the installer file for the specific software.
- Save the file on the preferred location and open it.
- Click the Start button and select the name of the machine from the list.
- If it is not available, exit the screen and open it again, hit Retry.
- Click Fix Printing and move to the next step if the problem still persists.
- Reset Print environment to restore the connection.
- Turn off the printer and after waiting for 15 seconds remove its power cord.
- Now, turn off your laptop also wait a few seconds and then connect the power cable back again into the printer.
- If the machine you are using is connected via wireless then restart the browser.
- Remove the power cord, wait some seconds and plug it back.
- Wait till the network becomes active, press the wireless button and check if the connection is back.
- Power on your laptop and also the Dell machine and take out a test print.
There are many others ways also such as Set Default Printer, reinstall driver software, update the firmware, etc to make the machine responsive and online. To know each and every method in detail, call us on Dell Printer Technical Support +1778-3818-149 and attain the desired services. Customers are free to call us at anytime for any sort of problem
Created on Aug 16th 2018 00:43. Viewed 111 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.