How to Delete All Comments on YouTubeby elina John IT Expert
There are times when you have a valuable conversation on YouTube. You can also comment thoughtful comments on YouTube regarding the video that you like. There are even channels dedicated to the community of motivated commenters.
However, there are times you get into pointless comments and conversations on YouTube. Sometimes your argument goes bad and even cuss words are used.
It is also true to lots of people getting fed up with your YouTube comments. If ever you suffer from this issue, then, of course, you want to delete your comments on the YouTube platform. If you have a channel on YouTube or you are a content creator, then you can also delete comments from your videos. Here is how:
Understanding YouTube Comments
It is not difficult to remove any comments you have commented on YouTube channels or videos. However, it was not always the case. In this article, we will teach you how you can delete or manage your comment on YouTube.
Here are the two methods to view and delete your comment from the YouTube platform:
- First: Use Comment History
- To access your comment history on YouTube, you need to go throw with the site given below:
- Here are the steps on how to delete individual comment on the YouTube platform:
- Search the comment in the history that you want to delete.
- Tap on the three-dot icon that appears on the top of your screen.
- Here you see two options Delete or Edit.
- Tap on Delete
- Confirm your task to delete your comment permanently.
- You can also tap on Edit to edit your comment.
- Tap on confirm to change your comment you have edited.
Remember one thing, there is no available option to delete all or bulk comments from your history. If you wish to delete all the comments from your comment history, then you need to delete every comment separately one by one or you can also use another method.
You can also make some changes on your channel like hide your channel to not preview any comment on the videos that you have commented on.
YouTube allows you to hide your channels, but it is a temporary option that hides your content like your name, subscription as well as your likes. You can also re-enable the channel whenever you want. Hiding channels does not affect anything with your Google account on YouTube.
Here are the steps on how to hide your channel from YouTube platform:
- Login to YouTube: If you have many accounts, make sure to login with the correct account.
- Tap on YouTube Profile: Tap on the profile pic that appears on the top of your screen.
- Tap on Advance Account: You can also assume the option by tapping on the given command:
- Scroll down choose Delete Channel: Tap on the delete option, here you need to log in again your Google account and password. Now tapping on the option is not going will delete your channel permanently.
- Choose Hide Channel: Tap on the button that indicates “I want to hide my channel” to hide your channel from YouTube. In some devices, you can also see “I want to hide my content.”
- I want to hide channel: After tapping on this button, your YouTube channel will be hidden from YouTube.
Here are the steps on how to re-activate your account:
- Log in with your Google account that you have deactivated.
- Visit to create a channel and go through the given command:
- Here it would help if you filled the all section appears on the screen that asks your account details.
- Remember one thing, do not tap on “To use my business or another name” after all the process, and you will get a new channel.
- This process will reinstate your YouTube channel.
Created on Mar 6th 2020 00:06. Viewed 211 times.