FIX: Google Chrome Not Showing YouTube Commentsby karen minton I am a software engineer
Several users have complained that their YouTube comments do not appear on the Google Chrome browser. This is only occurring when you log in to a long time with the same browser. There is no specific reason behind the issue, so if you are facing the same, then we can help you troubleshoot it.
In this article, we will teach you how you can see your YouTube comment on your Chrome browser with four methods.
Here are the four methods to fix the issue of Showing YouTube Comment on Google chrome browser:
- Cleaning Data of Chrome’s Browser
- Open Chrome browser in incognito mode
- Resetting Google Chrome
- Switch off the proxy connection
1) Cleaning Data of Chrome’s Browser
Here are the steps on how to fix Chrome not showing YouTube comment using cleaning data of Chrome’s browser:
- Tap the “Customize Google Chrome” menu option.
- Choose “More tools” to enable a submenu.
- Tap the “Clear browsing data” button to start the Windows in the snapshot directly.
- Choose “All time” in the drop-down list.
- Choose the “Browsing history, Cached image and files, Cookies, and other site data checkbox.
- Tap the “Clear data option.
2) Open Chrome Browser in Incognito Mode
Chrome maybe shows the comment in incognito mode.
Here are the steps on how to fix Chrome not showing YouTube comment using opening chrome browser in incognito mode:
- To switch the incognito mode, tap Ctrl + N hotkey.
- Now the window will open as snapshot directly.
- If this fixes your issue, then you need to disable another broken extension available in your browser.
3) Resetting Google Chrome
Here are the steps on how to fix Chrome not showing YouTube comment using resetting Google Chrome:
- Launch the Main Chrome menu by tapping the option that appears on the top of the computer screen.
- Tap Settings to start the Tab preview.
- Tap “Advance” and then scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
- Click the “Restore settings” to set the original; defaults option.
- Hit “Reset Settings.”
4) Switch Off the Proxy Connection
Here are the steps on how to fix Chrome not showing YouTube comment using switching off proxy connection:
- To switch off the proxy connection in Chrome, type chrome://settings/ in the chrome browser URL tab.
- Tap the “Advanced option to start the Settings.
- Scroll down to start your Computer Proxy Settings button.
- Tap the “open your computer’s proxy settings” button, which open settings windows.
- Toggle off use a “proxy server” option.
- Tap “Save” to apply your new settings.
Conclusion: – The article here is to provide the users with information regarding Google Chrome doesn’t show YouTube comments. We hope that you will find this article useful and have accomplished your purpose through it. It is suggested to read and implement the above-shared steps carefully.
Kellie Minton is an avid technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at mcafee.com/activate and a professional cyber security analyst. Through her writing, she aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world .
Created on Mar 17th 2020 01:01. Viewed 220 times.