How To Clean Drum Unit In the Brother Printer
by Johnson Jack Johnson Jack
Humans are different from other species, need not mention any comparison with the New Gods of the era, the machines! Yet there is one similarity, it does need caring and cleaning at regular intervals. Like, Clean Drum Unit In the Brother Printer. Due to wear and tear factor even the mighty machines starts to ‘die’ as they are unable to perform with efficiency. So, we provide brother printer technical support for all brother printer issues.
Source:- Clean Drum Unit In the Brother Printer
Your Brother printer also shows a sign which says it needs to be cleaned. Sometimes, small dots are visible on the paper after using the printer machine, this indicates there is an alien particle like dirt or glue from the label on the printer’s drum. It needs to be cleaned gently other harsh treatment can worsen the situation even more.
Follow these easy steps to clean the brother printer’s drum unit.
1. open the front and the back cover of the printer while it’s in working condition i.e. the machine should be on.
2. The green levers on both ends should be in an upward position, now press the go button five times.
3. The printer machine will start the drum cleaning process, check the light indicator to confirm it.
4. Now take an A4 paper, adjust the manual width according to the size of the sheet, otherwise the machine will halt the drum cleaning and eject the paper instead.
5. open the paper slot and hold the paper with both hands and let it roll inside the printer. Release the paper once you feel it getting pulled by the printer. Keep in mind the paper should be neat and without any wrinkle or crease otherwise, it is going to get stuck inside the machine for sure.
6. Do not get alert and stop the process by hearing the harsh sound coming from the printer as the drum getting cleaned. The noise is the indicator of the cleaning process as the drum rotates backward to honor your command.
7. There is another way to do it manually. In this process, turn off the printer and take out the power cord etc.
8. Then gently open the front cover and take out the drum and the loose toner by pressing the green lock level on a piece of paper placing it on an even surface.
9. Clean the drum with a cotton swab, lint-free paper or clean it wipes etc, just keep in mind anything you use should be alcohol-free.
10. Place the toner back in its position. Place the front cover back on the machine. And try testing it by taking out sample prints.
Johnson Jack is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on Brother Printer Support and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.
Created on Mar 27th 2019 13:33. Viewed 74 times.