Encourage virtual team-building with the best employee engagement softwareby Calvin Potter Online Event Management Software
When the question of virtual team building arises, the first and prominent one is WHY?
In any company that you have worked so far, the HR and Talent/People Department took care of day-to-day engagement or weekly activities or even once in a while a trip or a good weekend with colleagues. Fast forward to 2020 and now 2021, we’ve all been sitting at home, waiting for rules to ease down and meet up or have a cup of coffee with our office peeps. Yes, that is much needed for all. But if this work from home scenario continues for another year, employee and peer interactions will fail and that’s not what a healthy work environment looks like.
Buckle up because you are about to read on how to encourage team building digitally. Virtual tools and technologies have seen a stark growth in the previous year and still trends with a mix of hybrid coming into play. With that in place, we’ve got a great number of players in the market with employee engagement software.
Why do we need a virtual event management system in an organization?
- Virtual human touch (Can’t use the physical hug and handshake because Corona :D)
- Enhance people networking (Instead of a discussion over a cup of coffee, let’s do a virtual baking contest :P)
- Amplify the learnings (Because learning and growth has no full stop)
And how? By using the best employee engagement software!
You can pull off any games, community activities, virtual karaoke nights, even yoga and cooking sessions on the platform.
Here are a few tips to make the software handy:
- Make the onboarding process easier & fun
- Interactive online sessions now and then
- Motivate employees and boost their morals in monthly townhall sessions
- Personalize the 1-1 networking and meeting aspects
- Create breakout rooms with fun and challenging games, quizzes
- Create a leader board. Track points for the social activities employees perform on the platform and reward the top 3 winners. Incentivize employees in the best ways possible.
- But always, ensure employees are getting along well, collaborating, and participating in activities
- Celebrate birthdays, work anniversaries and create a buzz.
- Throw a jukebox party to rub those Monday Blues off.
- Do a selfie, video, best poem, best short story contests.
- Send out virtual goodie bags or swag bags in festive seasons or while celebrating a special day.
- Interact using live polls on the event feed.
- And so on…
The virtual event management system is ruling the market along with its sibling hybrid event platform. Digital is the new medium whether you are in hosting an online job fair, or hosting a recruitment drive, or even a simple meeting. Everything’s now on the cloud. Yes, we miss the human interactions but safety is our priority. Using the best employee engagement software, without any doubt you and your HR team would hop on to take demos of the few already out there, and voila you have a brand-new engagement and motivation system in place now.
Created on Jan 21st 2021 01:25. Viewed 660 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.