CSIR UGC NET Application 2017–18 | Latest JRF Upcoming Exam Notificationby Recruitment Result Search Govt/Pvt Jobs Anytime
CSIR UGC NET Application
Recently, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is inviting CSIR UGC NET Application from those candidates who are going to participate in the Upcoming Exam. Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is all set to conduct National Eligibility Test (NET) on 17-12-2017 at 27 CSIR UGC NET Exam Centers all over the country in order to fill up the vacancies of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Lectureship. Job seekers who are interested to apply against the Online JRF Upcoming Exam Notification have to satisfy the below stated eligibility first.
Then after that, contenders are required to submit their CSIR UGC NET Application form through online mode by following the underneath stated procedure on or before the last date that is 16-09-2017. After that, send the hardcopy of the application through post at the underneath provided address till 23-09-2017. Now contenders can get all the details about CSIR UGC NET Application 2017 by going through the below section of this page which is well provided by the dedicated team!!!
NET Eligibility Details
Contenders who are applying against CSIR UGC NET Exam should hold the M.Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/ BE/ B.Tech/ BPharma/ MBBS. Candidates having Bachelor’s degree only shall not be eligible for Lectureship. Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
For JRF (NET): Age of the applying contenders must not be exceeding 28 years as on 01-07-2017. While age relaxation will be given as 05 years in case of SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PwD)/female applicants and 03 years in case of OBC (non creamy layer) applicants according to the norms of the Government of India.
For LS (NET): No upper age limit.
- General category: Rs. 1000
- OBC Non-Creamy layer category: Rs. 500
- SC/ ST/ Person with Disability category pay: Rs. 250
Selection Criteria for CSIR UGC NET Notification
Candidates will be assorted for the Junior Research Fellowship and/or Assistant Lectureship post on the basis of their marks obtained in CSIR UGC NET 2017 exam conducted by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research.
Procedure to fill CSIR NET 2017 Application Form
- First of all, Aspirants should logon to the official website of the organization.
- Now you have to move the cursor towards “Main Notification Joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship December, 2017” link present in the middle of the homepage and open it.
- After hitting the link, CSIR UGC NET Notification will be displayed on your screen, so read it carefully.
- Now go back to the previous page and hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Enter your “User ID” “Password” and press on the “Submit” button.
- Now, fill mandatory details in the OPGC Online Application Form and upload all relevant documents and certificate with recent passport size photographs/ signature.
- Then press the submit button for final submission and take a print out of it.
- After that, attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with system generated application form.
- The Envelope containing system generated application should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of__________”.
- Now send your system generated application to the address given below.
Corporation Bank Admit Card >>> Download Now
Deputy Secretary (Exam), Examination Unit,
Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex,
Opposite Institute of Hotel Management,
Library Avenue, Pusa,
New Delhi 110012
All important information regarding CSIR UGC NET Application has been presented on the Official link which is available on this page. Customers hope you get relevant information from this article, so individuals are suggested to visit on our web portal for acquiring latest information
Created on Sep 2nd 2017 03:54. Viewed 608 times.