NRHM Recruitment 2017-18 | Latest Walk-In for Various Posts Notificationby Recruitment Inboxx Consultant, 10+ Exp
Latest Walk-In for Various Posts Notification has been promulgated against NRHM Recruitment by National Rural Health Mission. This organization has invited deserving and skilled job entrants to fill the required job positions of Lab Technician, PRO cum LO, Data Manager, Medical Record Librarian and many more. Those aspirants who want to pursue their career in this well known government organization are required to go through the walk-in-interview process.
Job seekers who meet all the eligibility requirements of NRHM Recruitment are required to attend the walk-in-interview on the schedule date that is 21-08-2017 & 22-08-2017. You are suggested to bring all the essential documents and certificates along with you for verification otherwise you will not be entertained by National Rural Health Mission at any cost. Fetch rest of the details about NRHM Notification by scrolling down this page which is well specified by the team members.
Instructions to Apply for NRHM Recruitment:
Follow the underneath stated procedure in order to read the notification and applying against NRHM Jobs:
- For this concern, firstly you are required to log on to the official website of organization.
- Then move the pointer towards the “Career” tab available at the menu bar of the home page and press on it.
- After that, press on the “Opportunities” option present in the right side list of this page.
- Now select ‘Alapuzha’ tab which will bring you to the new page.
- Then press on the ‘Hit Here for More Details’ available in front of the ‘Walk-in-Interview for the selection of various category of staff under District Health & Family Welfare Society National Health Mission Alapuzha’ link.
- Now read the recruitment notification carefully and check you eligibility.
- At the end, contenders have to attend the walk-in-process ad also bring all original documents/certificates as per the requirement.
- Lab Technician
- PRO cum LO
- Data Manager (IDSP)
- Medical Record Librarian
- GB VM Coordinator (Female)
- Public Relation Officer
- District PRO
- Dental Surgeon
- Dental Hygienist
- Physiotherapist Palliative Care
- Development Therapis
- Special Educator
- Clinical Psychologist
- CSSD Technician
- OT Technician
- Dialysis Technician
Download >> UPSC E Admit Card
NRHM Eligibility Requirements:
Candidates applying against the above said positions under National Rural Health Mission Recruitment should hold Graduation/ Post graduation or diploma in relevant discipline from well known university or institute with good academic record. Age of the applying contenders must not be exceeding 40 years while relaxation in age will be given according to the norms of the National Rural Health Mission.
The selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in Walk-In-Interview conducted by the selection panel of National Rural Health Mission.
Candidates can also get more details about NRHM Recruitment directly by going through the link which is presented on this page. If you have query related to the given details then ask in comment box that is given below. Our expert team members will try to solve it as soon as possible.
Created on Sep 1st 2017 06:28. Viewed 486 times.