Connect, Print, or Update Firmware of HP Sprocketby Paul Anderson Troubleshooting Tips
HP sprocket won’t connect to any of the other devices. Such an issue arises due to using an outdated firmware. So, try to update the firmware and if one can't do this without a connection, can contact the team of HP Support. They are highly educated and have immense years of experience. So, the entire HP printer related issue will be exterminated from the root within a short span of time.
The Sprocket is rechargeable through a Micro USB port. It helps you to connect your phone via Bluetooth, and requires Zink / HP photo paper to work.
Steps To Connect, Print, or Update Firmware of HP Sprocket
If you are unable to print to the printer with the HP Sprocket app, use these recommendations to troubleshoot this issue:
· Turn On The Printer
The printer is automatically set to turn off after 5 minutes. To change when the printer automatically turns off, follow the below points
- Firstly, on your mobile device open the HP Sprocket app
- Tap the Main Menu icon
- Click sprocket, and then tap Auto Off
- Select the time whenever you want the printer to turn off
· Charge The Printer
- On the printer, look at the indicators light
- When the printer is turned-on, the indicator shows white
- The indicator will show green when the printer is fully charged
· Make sure Bluetooth is turned on and it is paired with your printer.
· If the printer is already paired to your mobile device, turning Bluetooth off and then on might it resolve the issue.
· Update The Printer Firmware.
- First turn-on the internet on your mobile device and then open the HP Sprocket app
- If there is a firmware update, it displays on the screen
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the update
· Reset The Printer. On the printer, locate the reset button near the charging port, insert a straight pin into the reset button access point, and then press the reset button for 3 seconds.
Once you keep all those above things in mind and do these all same, your HP sprocket device will easily Connect, Print, or Update Firmware. But in case you are still unable to connect or print with HP sprocket, then make connection with our deft engineers via dialing HP Printer Support. Our top-most techies will help you out at a reasonable price.
Created on Dec 18th 2018 01:31. Viewed 66 times.