How to Fix HP Printer Printing Blank Pages Issue?by Paul Anderson Troubleshooting Tips
HP printer is the most efficient quality type of printing device and it basically prints a soft copy of any document with clarity. But sometimes most of the users confront few errors or issues while using HP printer in their home or work place. HP Printer Printing Blank Pages is one of the common problems that number of users face. Such hurdle can be caused just because of cartridge problem. There may be some another reasons also in occurrence of this problem. So, whatever, be the reasons behind this problem, it can be exterminated from the root.
Here is the most common causing of this problem and detail how to actually rectify it in a timely fashion. Users may also obtain HP Support from the tech-savvy person to eliminate such an issue. Despite of taking assistance from other one, users may also annihilate this issue by their own but they should figure out the reasons behind it first and then try to deal with the problem. It is not as toughest as the one who is thinking about.
Solutions to Fix HP Printer Printing Blank Pages Issue
Follow-up the below procedure one by one if anyone is getting failed to troubleshoot this blank pages issues with their HP Printer. Hence, have a glimpse at once in this article:
1. Use Genuine HP Cartridges
Making use of cartridges inappropriately in HP printer can create problem like blank pages. So, the easiest way to rectify this potential problem is to simply remove and reinstall the cartridges and use it genuinely. This may complete the electrical circuit and make sure everything is running and printing as normal.
2. Run the Printer Troubleshooter
If your cartridges work properly, then run the printer troubleshooter to get rid of this printing blank page type of issue. Follow the below points to do it:
· Go to the “Start” menu on your computer screen and then click on it
· Look for the option of “Control Panel” and press on it
· Type “Troubleshooter” in your search box
· Now, choose the troubleshooting option from the list
· In the new window that opens after tapping on troubleshooting button, choose “Use a Printer” under the hardware and sound category
3. Replace Or Refill The Ink Cartridges
Lower levels of ink must be one of the major problems of encountering this problem. Rather than this, another possible cause can be paper jamming issue. Hence, replacing the cartridges will be the effective way to end up this blank page issues. So, have a look at below steps:
· Hit “Power button” to turn on HP printer
· After than that wait for the cartridge slider to adjust the printer
· Now, open the cartridge door
· Put a light pressure on cartridge and press it down
· Pull out the cartridge after it is unset
· Now, take out the “New Cartridge” from the box and perform below steps to replace new cartridges
A. First remove the sticker from the Magnetic strip
B. Match the color code on the cartridge
C. Now, put the black cartridge in the black slot
D. Into the other slot, insert the color cartridge
Acquire HP Printer Support to Eradicate HP Printer Printing Blank Pages Issue
Alternatively, users may take help from some skilled and deft engineers. So, if anyone is still experiencing the same error code on their HP printer, they should make contact with HP Printer Support at +1-888-902-8333. They are talented and have much experience in tacking the customers’ query. Therefore, this issue can be exterminated within a couple of seconds.
Created on Oct 22nd 2018 05:23. Viewed 285 times.