Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment by Dr. Puneet Dhawan Ayurvedic Kidney Specialistby Shipra Sharma Kidney Treatment in Ayurveda Dr. Puneet Dhawan ayurvedic kidney specialist heals every stage of chronic kidney disease. An individual with chronic kidney disease feels the anxiety of losing his life, side effects of the treatment, injuries, and the disturbance that he won’t get aid that smooth. Dr. Puneet Dhawan ayurvedic kidney specialist provides you with the dialysis treatment for chronic kidney disease in Ayurveda and also prevents the causes of the disease with natural herbs. In this blog, you will read the stages of chronic kidney disease, and the causes of chronic kidney disease.
What are the Stages of Chronic Kidney Disease?
- Stage 1 chronic kidney disease defines normal or higher levels of glomerular filtration rate equivalent to 90 or more than 90. In this stage, your kidneys are not fully damaged, and you may not feel any physical symptoms. Individuals with a high level of creatinine levels, protein in the urine, and blood cells in the urine should take chronic kidney disease treatment by Dr. Puneet Dhawan ayurvedic kidney specialist because they are experiencing the signs of stage 1 chronic kidney disease.
- Stage 2 of chronic kidney disease indicates that your kidneys are damage with a mild decrease in GFR (Glomerular Filtration Rate) ranging from 60 to 89. The higher than normal levels of creatinine and urea in the blood are some of the symptoms of stage 2 chronic kidney disease. In Karma Ayurveda, Dr. Puneet Dhawan ayurvedic kidney specialist cure levels of creatinine and urea with natural herbs and increase the requirement of dialysis.
- Stage 3 of chronic kidney disease shows a reduction in kidney function with GFR (Glomerular Filtration Rate) 30 to 59. A person with stage 3 chronic kidney disease may feel its symptoms such as fatigue, anemia, swelling of lower legs, ankle, and pain in kidneys. Many stage 3 chronic kidney disease patients found aid from this disease when they consume ayurvedic herbs guided by Dr. Puneet Dhawan ayurvedic kidney specialist.
- Stage 4 of chronic kidney disease indicates that the kidneys are damage with a reduction in GFR (Glomerular Filtration Rate) ranging from 16 to 29. An individual with stage 4 chronic kidney disease can experience other problems such as hypertension, bone disease, heart problem, and anemia. Doctor Puneet Dhawan kidney specialist not only prescribes natural herbs to prevent the causes of the disease but, also work on your diet so, your kidneys can get healthy vitamins and minerals to fight against the disease.
- Stage 5 of chronic kidney disease is an end-stage renal disease with a really low glomerular rate below 15. Anorexia, nausea, and vomiting, decreased urine output, headache, swelling of ankles, itchy skin and dry skin are some of the symptoms of stage 5 chronic kidney disease. It is an end-stage of kidney disease which indicates kidney failure and for which you need permanent ayurvedic treatment for healthy kidneys.
The causes of chronic kidney disease, which Dr. Puneet Dhawan can cure with natural herbs –
- Hypertension is occurring due to unhealthy food, lack of sleep, tension, anxiety, and high blood pressure. Hypertension cause chronic kidney disease. It produces undesired extracellular matrix leads to glomerulosclerosis, hardening and reduces the nephrons capacity to filter the blood which causes end-stage renal disease (stage 5 of chronic kidney disease). Dr. Puneet Dhawan ayurvedic kidney specialist by providing natural herbs to heal hypertension and its causes.
- Diabetes constitutes a condition when excess glucose in the blood begins sticking to proteins in the blood, and this process is known as non-enzymatic glycosylation because no enzymes included. This process creates a situation when a blocking makes it confusing for blood to leave the glomerulus, and increase pressure within the glomerulus leading to hyperfiltration. This process of glomerulosclerosis reduces the nephrons ability to filter the blood and in the end, cause you chronic kidney disease. Dr. Puneet Dhawan ayurvedic kidney specialist has healed individual with chronic kidney disease by providing dialysis treatment for chronic kidney disease in Ayurveda.
- Systematic diseases like lupus and rheumatoid arthritis cause glomerulosclerosis which is the reason behind the end-stage renal disease. In allopathy, there are no artificial medicines which provide you with a permanent solution for this disease but, Doctor Puneet Dhawan nephrologists with natural herbs have healed many people with the causes of end-stage kidney failure.
- Other causes of chronic kidney disease are HIV, NSAIDs meditation use and some toxins such as tobacco can destroy your kidneys in a way through which they cannot perform its work well.
Doctor Puneet Dhawan with the help of ayurvedic chronic kidney disease treatment and natural herbs cured more than 35000chroni kidney disease patients. He believes that the human body has the strength to heal the disease on its own. By using natural herbs, yoga, and ayurvedic treatment an individual with chronic kidney disease, and kidney failure can get relief and prevent the causes of the disease. Dr. Puneet Dhawan ayurvedic kidney specialist without dialysis cures creatinine level with natural herbs. If you want to stay far away from dangerous chronic kidney disease and if you are experiencing any kidney related disorder, then Doctor Puneet Dhawan kidney specialist can help you and provide you with a permanent solution for the disease.
Created on Apr 8th 2019 07:28. Viewed 136 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.