Hydronephrosis Treatment in Ayurvedaby Shipra Sharma Kidney Treatment in Ayurveda
Today one in every hundred children is affected with Hydronephrosis. The treatment focuses on getting rid of all the issues that lead to blockage in the urine. The most appropriate solution to treat is in Hydronephrosis Ayurvedic Treatment, which primarily focuses on permanently warding off the disease through its all-inclusive and far-reaching approach and working on the root cause.
The Article will give you a detailed explanation of Hydronephrosis Ayurvedic Treatment.
What is Hydronephrosis?
Hydronephrosis is a condition portraying the inefficiency of kidneys to properly drain all the urine from kidneys to the bladder, causing a swelling in the kidneys. This generally affects only one kidney, but can also affect both your kidneys.
Symptoms of Hydronephrosis
Initial symptoms of Hydronephrosis include Frequent and increased urge to urinate. Moreover, other potentially severe symptoms that might be experienced are:
• Pain in the abdomen
• Pain while urinating
• Incomplete voiding or bladder emptying
Causes of Hydronephrosis
Hydronephrosis can’t be categorized as a Disease. It is basically due to the internal or external conditions that affect kidneys and the urinary collecting systems.
The potential causes of Hydronephrosis include:
• Tumors near or in the ureters
• Narrowing of the ureter due to an injury or birth defect
• The enlarged prostate gland in men
Fundamentals of Ayurvedic Treatments
Ayurveda is known to be an epitome of healing, since its inception in Ancient India, due to its amazingly efficacious result, leading to permanent eradication of the ailment. Today people from all over the world have started following the Ayurvedic methodologies.
Basic Ayurvedic Methodologies to treat kidneys in Ayurveda include:
• Strengthening the weak bodily functions: The first step in the treatment process of Ayurveda is to strengthen the weak bodily functions by repairing the damaged tissues, with the use of certain ayurvedic medicinal herbs and medicines.
• Preventing the Disorder: This also forms a major part of the treatment. Various electrolytes such as potassium, sodium, phosphorous etc are maintained to the required level in the blood of kidney patients as a step towards the prevention of the disorder. Also helping the patients to bring about necessary lifestyle corrections.
• Exercises, Yogasanas and Pranayama: Exercises, Yogasanas and Pranayama form a major part of the treatment. Therefore the doctors also suggest patients include these in your daily routine for at least 30 to 40 minutes.
Hydronephrosis is a condition that can be efficiently dealt with. The need is just to opt for an appropriate treatment, and the effects of Hydronephrosis treatment in Ayurveda can’t be undone in this regard.
Ayurveda, in itself, is a boon in medical history. It’s extraordinary and remarkable methods have been successful in eradicating the disease permanently, without any side effects at all. The Hydronephrosis treatment in Ayurveda, along with several other Ayurvedic Kidney Treatments, by Dr. Puneet Dhawan, has been an incredible step to ward off the kidney ailment permanently.
Doctor Puneet Dhawan, through his several Kidney Treatments in Ayurveda, along with Hydronephrosis ayurvedic treatment, has proved himself to be a renowned savior.
He has inculcated this belief in people that Ayurveda is sufficient enough in itself to cure all types of kidney diseases, irrespective of the stage the patient is in, without going for dialysis or transplantation.
Created on Oct 29th 2018 05:49. Viewed 337 times.