Vertical Ring Die Wood Pellet Machiby Cara L. Marketing
This roller-driven pellet machine is an energy-saving type professional biomass pelleting machine. This length of biopellets can be adjusted easily according to your demand. Recommended Features
- 1.Vertical die, feeding vertically; No arching of raw materials, easy for heating dissipation.
- 2.Die fixed, rollers rotating, better for even material distribution.
- 3.Independent lubrication; high pressure filtration, clean and unblocked
- 4.Independent and frequency changeable cutting device ensuring high pelletizing rate
- 5.The key parts are made of superior alloy steel with heat treatment by German vacuum furnace, so its service life is prolonged by 5-7times.
Review on Vertical Ring Die Wood Pellet MachiGet to Know more about Roller-driven Wood Pellet Machine
For the roller-driven wood pellet machine, stationary die with a rotating roller shaft so that the rollers spin to force the feedstock through the holes of the die which are then condensed into wood pellets. There are three advantages to the vertical die wood pellet mill. One is that the rotating roller has much longer service life than the traditional design--about 2000 hours. Furthermore wood pellets produced by the rotating roller design are much longer, of up to 3 centimeters or more. Last but not least, roller-driven design ensures more powerful compression on the materials, so it can process hardwood materials into biomass pellets more easily than other die-driven wood pellet mills.
Related to Vertical Ring Die Wood Pellet Machi
Created on Mar 18th 2014 20:32. Viewed 491 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.