Diesel Wood Hammer Millby Cara L. Marketing
In bio pellets production,There are many sorts of wood grinding machines, one is wood hammer mill, others are wood crusher or wood chipper. Recommended Features
- 1. Diesel engine biomass hammer mill is suitable for areas short of electricity or areas inconvenient to connect electricity.
- 2. Mesh size can be adjusted from 2-10mm.
- 3. Suitable for small scale wood pellet production.
- 4. Easy to operate and maintain, stable working performance.
Review on Diesel Wood Hammer MillHow Diesel Wood Hammer Mill Works?
Diesel wood hammer mill consists of feeding hopper, crushing chamber and delivery device. The key parts of diesel wood hammer mill is inner roasting rotors fixed with hammers. Started by diesel engine, diesel wood hammer mill runs in a high speed. Wood branches are swallowed and crushed by rotating hammers. With continuous hitting force from hammers, wood branches break into small wood particles until small enough to pass screen holes. Large particles need to be re-crushed for a better grinding. We also provide electric wood hammer mill for choice
1. Never put your hands into the hopper.
2. Wet wood branches need drying before being crushed. Proper moisture is 8% - 15%
3. The dimension of wood should be less than the inlet size.
4. Hammers need to be changed after long working period.
5. Daily maintain and cleaning are needed.
Related to Diesel Wood Hammer Mill
Created on Mar 18th 2014 22:18. Viewed 702 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.