Wood Pellet Pressby Alma R. Marketing
Ring die wood pellet machine is specially designed for pressing combustible materials into solid wood pellets. It conducts large-scale or industrial wood pellet production. Recommended Features
- It adopts professional forced feeder and strengthened transmission parts
- Adopts high-precision gear driving so that the output is improved by about 20% compared with belt drive ones.
- Imported high-quality bearings and oil seal are adopted to ensure efficient, stable and low-noise operation.
- The feeder adopts variable frequency and speed-changing motor to prevent blockage and keep smooth feeding.
- Stainless steel ring dies with multiple bore diameters for options, thus ensures the long service life and good pellet appearance.
Review on Wood Pellet PressRing die wood pellet press mainly consists of overload protection device, external discharging mechanism and pressurization oil pump lubrication system. The variable frequency and speed-changing motor is equipped for even feeding. The raw materials are delivered into wood pellet machine through a conveyor and then enter into a rotating ring die by a feeder, finally pulverized material will be pressed into ring die through two rotating press rollers. The resulting pressure compresses the material and extrudes it through the holes in the die. Then the pellet will be out directly.
Related to Wood Pellet Press
Created on Nov 27th 2013 18:54. Viewed 956 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.