Plastic granulator cleaning methodby allen guo Food Processing Machinery
Plastic granulators are widely used in the processing of various raw materials. Another insulating plastic pellet machine capable of handling many types of intensively mixed thermoplastic materials, a Recommended Features
- Plastic granulators are made up of more than 60% of the material consisting of polyolefins, which are involved in contaminants (impurities) during softening or melting treatment.
- The material currently uses various types of waste plastics. The extruder of plastic particles can produce a cross section or a variable cross section with a constant cross section and the size is 15.
- The mixed mold is molded in plastic and the plastic pellets can be treated with a mixture of 50% to 70% thermoplastic.
- The plastic granulator mixes the friction (low melting point) partially melted and automatically adjusts the scraper to remove the molten material from the plastic machine.
- The pellet extruder dies into a predetermined amount, a roll-shaped container, and then sends a news device, optionally having a series of compression dies.
Review on Plastic granulator cleaning methodBefore use, it is possible to pulverize the waste during the molding of the plastic ball. Plastic granulators are machines that process plastics. Heat treatment is generally required, which causes the machine to be prone to congestion. At this time we need to clean the plastic granulator. The following is a detailed explanation of the specific cleaning methods for plastic granulators.
The plastic granulator is vacuumed. Repeat several times. Until the cavity contains vinyl chloride; the air duct of the blower is placed in the cavity for ventilation. Close the relevant valves on the plastic granulator (monomer feed valve, nitrogen valve, single gas recovery valve, non-ion water feed valve, disconnect the air supply of the automatic opening and closing valve of the feed port. Cut off the power of the plastic granulator. In the whole process of cleaning operations, we should carefully monitor and timely transfer the tools and ensure the safety of the personnel in the kettle. If abnormal conditions are found, we should promptly assist in handling or contacting.
Related to Plastic granulator cleaning method
- Guest Post Service
Permanent Link | Do-Follow Backlinks | Costs as low as $0.5
- Ad Space Available - Rent it Now!
Created on Oct 30th 2019 22:37. Viewed 322 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.