plastic recycling granulatorby allen guo Food Processing Machinery
The netless die is the first stage of the waste plastic recycling granulator. In general, the meshless screen changer (no net die) is a coarse filter, which is mainly used for waste plastic recycling Recommended Features
- 1. No need to change the screen, which reduces the labor cost when changing the net and reduces the labor intensity of the workers;
- 2, no need to replace the screen, reducing the consumption of traditional filter screen;
- 3. Guarantee the continuity of granulation and increase the yield of granulation;
- 4. A certain melt pressure is established in the machine head to enhance the plasticizing effect of the material.
Review on plastic recycling granulatorBut no matter what kind of product has its scope of application, it is impossible to beat the world. There are still some shortcomings found during use:
1. The material with a particularly low melt index causes high head pressure;
2. The mesh number of the filter should not be too high;
3, aluminum foil film filtration, a small amount of aluminum foil will leak the filter.
In general, the advantages of no screen filter (no net head) are obvious, although in some cases it is not satisfactory. However, it is a development direction of plastic granulation impurity filtration. The deficiencies, through improvement and innovation, it can be applied to the filtration of granulated impurities of more waste plastic raw materials.
Related to plastic recycling granulator
Created on Aug 21st 2019 21:51. Viewed 730 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.