PeopleString Social Networkby Dawie Bezuidenhout Systems Engineer I.T.
Is Peoplestring a scam, Absolutely not. One of the best free money making opportunities available today. Anyone in the world can make money here. Social networking, Blogging, Games. Discounts Galore. Recommended Features
- PeopleString also has a very innovative mailbox cashbox program where they have eliminated the middleman and allow the advertisers to advertise directly to you.
- The social portal is very similar to Facebook and now links to Twitter and Facebook. (Much more to come in the near future)
- Shopping rebates from almost 500 stores, ranging from 1% to 17% discounts. (Currently only for US and Canada)
- Email with 2GB of storage, Self destructing email, Video emails with a 60 sec. maximum, WEB IM including Yahoo, GoogleTalk & MSN with Self destructing.
- You earn commision 6 levels deep on people who sign up under you.
Review on PeopleString Social NetworkSo what is the real deal behind PeopleString and why is it creating so much attention on the web right now?
1. PeopleString is a new wave in relationship and social communities that has incorporated an expressive platform where members can meet and network. What is seemingly different with PeopleString compared to other more conventional social platforms is that PeopleString shares the revenue that is produced by the users of the site.
2. PeopleString launched on Super Bowl Sunday in 2009. According to the Management Leadership Team, the company goal is to become a billion dollar corporation creating a vehicle for millions of people to create substantial income streams through a compensation structure that pays members for engaging in regular social activities on the site as well as introducing the opportunity to other people.
3. The question is, will PeopleString manage to maintain a free membership structure to those who wishes to take part of this new generation of paid social networking? Or worse, is PeopleString a scam?
4. Now, in order to establish a solid grip in the market place, are there at all any influential factors that should be considered to decide whether a company will fail or become a success? To find out, let me introduce a few key observations that will help us decide whether PeopleString offers the ingredients for long term stability and growth that most people look for.
PeopleString Fact #1:
To get off the ground, a unique product is needed that is subject to high global demand. Further, the company must be in a unique marketing position with a strong Leadership Team standing behind the company. These are key ingredients that will form the foundation from which a company can offer long term value to its distributors or affiliates, customers and clients.
Considering the above facts, PeopleString possesses a solid potential to establish itself as a market leader in paid social networking. Social relationship building is HOT right now and there is little competition in this market segment. With the combination of little competition in an exponential growing market, the future outlook for PeopleString shows a very positive potential. PeopleString is not a scam and is a fully legitimate business opportunity backed by individuals with solid experience in the field of Network Marketing.
PeopleString Fact #2:
Without a strong Management Leadership Team, any company has a weak starting point to position itself in any market. PeopleString is led by Darin Myman, the Chief Executive Officer, Adam Kotkin, the Chief Operating Officer, and Bruce Van Heel, The Chief Marketing Officer. These are individuals who have a proven track record in the industry and with extensive experience within business ownership.
With a solid Management Team as a starting point, PeopleString is also dependent on having strong leaders in the field. Strong leaders in the field will create influence, and the success stories these leaders create will in turn generate initial buzz and attention. Consequently, the initial buzz will attract more distributors and affiliates who can further capitalize on the level of awareness in the market.
With the above in mind, the company can tap into big distributors that have commanding influence over their networks. When this momentum takes place, the company will grow faster, wilder, and more powerfully.
My feelings about PeopleString are that it certainly meets the criteria mentioned above. So far, PeopleString have attracted several industry leaders that I have great respect for and these are leaders that are excited about the company. With the attention from big players in the industry, this will impact the growth potential of PeopleString in the initial months of getting started and can further catapult the company into a powerful growth pattern.
PeopleString Fact #3:
With any business, including PeopleString, if the company doesn't know how to market itself effectively, there is a significant possibility that their distributors will fail. What will happen if the distributors don't know how to generate leads and prospects? What if they don't know how to market and don't understand the principles behind success in the industry of Network Marketing?
In my experience, when people don't know how to market they fall on their faces. And I have seen this happen countless of times. Your job as an entrepreneur in this industry is to constantly develop, grow, and educate yourself so you can stay on the cutting edge in order to deliver quality value to other people coming into your team.
Put your ad here for free! - adzly.com
Free SEO Tools
Related to PeopleString Social Network
Created on Aug 19th 2010 14:37. Viewed 14,081 times.