L-Glutathioneby amelia b. premium ingredient co.,ltd
What's the difference between L-Glutathione reduced and l-glutathione l-glutathione oxidized? Recommended Features
- high quality, food grade, cosmetic grade, drug grade
- complete management system, ISO, Halal, kosher, GMP
- prompt response
- delivery in time
- after sales
Review on L-GlutathioneWhat's the difference between L-Glutathione reduced and l-glutathione l-glutathione oxidized?
RE: L-glutathione oxidized
Oxidized glutathione is a glutathione dimer formed by a disulfide bond between the cysteine sulfhydryl side chains during the course of being oxidized.
1. Protect Liver and detoxicant.
Chemotherapy (cisplatin, cyclophosphamide amine, azithromycin, Daunorubicin, and bleomycin) adjuvant, can mitigate the damage does not affect the efficacy of chemotherapy, thereby increasing the dose of chemotherapy. L-Glutathione Oxidized as a substitute, mainly treatment of small cell lung cancer, hepatitis and adjuvant chemotherapy.
The effect on protein refolding was very significant.
RE: L-Glutathione reduced
L-Glutathione Reduced is a tripeptide which consists of glutamic acid, cysteine, and glycin.
a.Daily nutraceuticals & Dietary supplement --(food /cosmetic grade)
1.Anti-aging, antioxidant, maintain skin vigor and luster.
2.Whitening skin: restraining the melanin
3.Improve immunity: enhance immune cells function effectively prevent viruses.
b.Drug treatment and prevention--(pharmaceutical grade)
1. Reduces oxidative stress
2. May improve psoriasis
3. reduces cell damage in alcoholic and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
4. Improves insulin resistance in older individuals
5. Increases mobility for people with peripheral artery disease
6. Reduces symptoms of Parkinsons disease
7. May help fight against autoimmune disease
8. May reduce oxidative damage in children with autism
9. May reduce the impact of uncontrolled diabetes
10. may reduce respiratory disease symtoms
Related to L-Glutathione
Created on Jun 29th 2019 06:55. Viewed 285 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.