Electric Flat Die Feed Pellet Machine2by Luckstar Cc web designer
Flat die pellet machine works on a vertical design, using gravity as the main force for feeding the material. Flat die pellet mill have a horizontal die and two or three rollers sitting on the die. Recommended Features
- Simple to operate and clean, only 1 or 2 workers are OK.
- Spare parts are easy to change, less cost for roller and dies.
- The pelleting process is visible, so it is convenient to solve problems in time.
- Driven by electric motor, the flat die pellet press is of low noise and no pollution.
Review on Electric Flat Die Feed Pellet Machine2A Long History of Flat Die Pellet Machine for Feed Pellets
Known as flat die pellet press or flat plate pellet mill, the flat die pellet mill has a long history of making feed pellets in the animal feed market dating up to the 1970's. Flat die pellet machine works on a vertical design, using gravity as the main force for feeding the material. Flat die pellet mill have a horizontal die and two or three rollers sitting on the die. When material goes in from the top feed inlet, it is compressed between the rollers and die.
Wide Ranges of Feed Pellets
Designed to make animal feedstuff for chicken, rabbits, fish, shrimp etc, electric flat die pellet mill can process grain products such as corn, wheat, etc into feed pellets. According to the feed pellets for different animals, there are some differences during the pelletzing process. Pellets for livestock is the most simple. While pellets for some poultry are of strict craft. We have professional personnels with rich experience and can be the trustable guide of every customer.
Two Working Ways of Flat Die Pellet Mill
Generally,There are two different designs of pelletizing way for flat die pellet mill. One is a rotating die with a mounted roller shaft and the other has a mounted die with a rotating roller shaft. The second design is more popular for relatively larger pelletizing scale. We can recommend the suitable one according to your requirements.
Notes on Feed Pellets Processing
1. The moisture content should be controlled within 15%.
2. The pelletizing temperature should be constant about 90-95.
3. After pressing, the pellets should be cooled before packing and storage.
Related to Electric Flat Die Feed Pellet Machine2
Created on May 3rd 2013 21:40. Viewed 1,021 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.