AMSPLM 120 Electric Flat Die Pelletby Sarah X. Amisy Flat Die Pellet Mill
This electric flat die pellet mill is smaller in size, design and structure with capacity of Wood pellets 40-60 kg/h; Feed pellets 60-100 kg/h. Recommended Features
- 1. Electric flat die pellet mill is driven by electric motor which makes it more energy-saving and environmentally friendly.
- 2. Roller and flat die are made from precise material of alloy metal which makes this core part wear-resistant and not easy to break
- 3. This pellet machine can also be customized with three rollers or two rollers.
- 4. Transmission gears are made of high quality alloy steel, surface adopts carburizing and quenching treatment, precision machining by grinding,
- 5. Quick disassembling type precisely-cast die clamp is adopted to connect the die and quill flange, able to change new die and rollers fast and conveniently according to your needs.
Review on AMSPLM 120 Electric Flat Die PelletHomemade Pellet Mill Introduction
This electric flat die pellet mill is smaller in size, design and structure with capacity of Wood pellets 40-60 kg/h; Feed pellets 60-100 kg/h. Thanks to this salient features, it enjoys great popularity with small scale pellet biomass pellets and animal feed pellets production. You can use them to process a variety of agricultural and forest wastes, such as sawdust, corn stover, straw, rice husk, palm kernel shell and many other wastes into pellets. Low noise, high efficiency and high flexibility, this machine is your ideal pelletizing machine.
Related to AMSPLM 120 Electric Flat Die Pellet
What Amisy can do for you?Founded in 2000,Zhengzhou Amisy Machinery has been dedicated to environment protection and copper recycling, becoming the leading enterprise of waste recycling equipment. Our copper cable &...
Professional Guide To Wood Pellet Production-Amisy Wood Pellet ...Amisy Machinery is reliable pellet mill manufacturer and expert in complete ... for industrial production and diesel engine pellet mill for areas lacking electricity.
Created on Mar 3rd 2014 19:34. Viewed 895 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.