AMSPLM 400 Roller Driven Pellet Milby Sarah X. Amisy Flat Die Pellet Mill
This electric flat die pellet mill has roller-driven design which ensures more powerful compression on the materials, so it can process hardwood materials into biomass pellets more easily. Recommended Features
- 1. Scientific roller-driven design ensures more powerful compression on the materials, thus this pellet mill can produce high quality pellets from almost all the biomass materials you can find
- 2. Electric flat die pellet mill is driven by electric motor which makes it more energy-saving and environmentally friendly.
- 3. Roller and flat die are made from precise material of alloy metal which makes this core part wear-resistant and not easy to break
- 4. Quick disassembling type precisely-cast die clamp is adopted, able to change new die and rollers fast and conveniently according to your needs.
- 5. Visibility. It is possible to view into the chamber when pelletizing, so you can solve problem in time.
Review on AMSPLM 400 Roller Driven Pellet MilThis electric flat die pellet mill has roller-driven design which ensures more powerful compression on the materials, so it can process hardwood materials into biomass pellets more easily than other die-driven pellet mills. With a little large capacity 300-380 kg/h, it is an ideal choice for you to start a pellets business at home or workshop. High efficiency and low power consumption, our roller-driven pellet mill can make profits quickly for you.Roller Driven Flat Die Pellet Mill Working PrincipleThe main parts of flat die pellet mill are two rotating rollers and a stationary pellet die. When the machine works, the rotating roller will press material into the die hole of the stationary die. There are two highlights of pellet mill driven by rotating rollers. One is that this design can prolong pellet mill service life, the other is it make wood pellets more smooth and solid.
Related to AMSPLM 400 Roller Driven Pellet Mil
Rice Husk Pellet Mill/Why choose Roller Driven Pellet Mill?
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Roller-driven pellet mill works much better for wood pellets. In a roller driven machine, the rollers turn and the die is i...
Created on Feb 11th 2014 00:05. Viewed 644 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.