CF500A Diesel Hammer Millby Sarah X. Amisy Flat Die Pellet Mill
1. This CF500A wood hammer mill is driven by diesel engine, making it available in area short of electricity. Recommended Features
- 1. Energy saving and high efficiency.
- 2. Both for processing biomass materials and grain products, so this hammer mill can be used for making wood pellets and animal feed pellets.
- 3. The hammer mill may powered with 2 electrodes motor that is driven by four B-type belt.
- 4. For processing biomass products, the max material diameter can be up to 50 mm, the final products is just meeting pelletizing requirement.
- 5. The screen sizes can be offered as per your request.
Review on CF500A Diesel Hammer MillThis wood hammer mill can be used in wood pellet production which can be used as animal bedding, heat fuel and fodder.
Wood hammer mills are able to crush both forestry and agricultural material, brittle and fibrous material, such as bamboo, stalk, grass and shrub. A screen with cutting edges is used to control the wood particle size. If the size is larger than screen, these material will be sent back to be grinded again until they can get though the screen. The size of the grinded material depend on the size of screen and the rotation speed.
The common application of wood hammer mill always falls into several parts: industrial, agricultural, research and residential applications.
Industrial use of hammer mills can include paper production, grinding grain for biofuel production and grinding wood scrap into mulch for manufacturing wood pellets as heating fuel.
For agricultural application, wood hammer mill can crush wheat stalk, corn staw, tomato stem and other green leaves into mulch to make fertilizer and fodder. Finely grinder staw granules can be easily fermented once buried in the earth.
Related to CF500A Diesel Hammer Mill
Created on Mar 18th 2014 04:17. Viewed 591 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.