AMSP 260D Flat Die Pellet Millby Sarah X. Amisy Flat Die Pellet Mill
AMSP-260D is heavy-duty pellet mill with roller driven design, it can process both feed pellets and fuel pellets. Recommended Features
- 1. Adopting cold-pressing molding technology, the die is of premium quality and long service time.
- 2. Driven by a diesel engine makes pellets production possible especially in the rural area with shortage supply of electricity.
- 3. The key components are made by high quality alloy steel and wear-resisting material, the life time will be 5-7 times more than the common one.
- 4. Adopt screw-center adjusting pressure structure which makes flat die pellet mill more practical.
- 5. Pellets size is from 2-12 mm upon your requirement. When making different size, you just need to change the die mould.
Review on AMSP 260D Flat Die Pellet MillAMSP-260D is heavy-duty pellet mill with roller driven design, it can process both feed pellets and fuel pellets. For the adjustable pressing ratio of flat die pellet mill design, it can not only make soft wood pellets but also hardwood pellets. The common material for making biomass pellets are leaves, branches, stalks, straws, shells, grass etc. Feed Pellets: Animal feed was a product of materials such as alfalfa, grain and oil cake,etc. Moisture content of material: 14%-18% Material size: less than 5mm.
Related to AMSP 260D Flat Die Pellet Mill
Created on Feb 18th 2014 03:50. Viewed 368 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.