100-150 kg/h Simplest Pellet Plantby Sarah X. Amisy Flat Die Pellet Mill
A small pellet plant (hammer mill and pellet mill combined machine or pellet mill with crusher) is a mini combination machine which has the same functions of hammer mill and pellet mill. Recommended Features
- 1. Muti-functional. This hammer mill and pellet mill all-in-one machine can crush large wood particles and make them into pellets at the same time. For making biomass pellets, the raw material is usua
- 2. Economical and efficient. With this muti-functional small pellet plant, you will never need to buy wood crusher and wood pellet mill separately, so it can save much cost and space.
- 3. Suitable for home use. Simplified design and compact structure can meet all basic demand in home made pellets production.
- 4. Dural and well-knit. Made from high quality stainless steel, this hammer mill and pellet mill combined machine can have a long service life.
- 5. Adjustable fineness and pellet size. All the size and dimension is determined by the mold screen size. We can make different mold to meet your demand.
Review on 100-150 kg/h Simplest Pellet PlantThis smallest pellet plant can crush and make wood pellets at one time. You have to pour proper raw material to ensure a normal pellet production.
1. Water Content
Because of the one step process in pellet production, the particle size and moisture of raw material has to be pre-processed. The proper moisture content is about 13%-15%. Newly cut tree branches and grass are very wet and need to be dried.
2. Particle Size
Dry wood branches has to be crushed into small particles before making pellets. If the material is more than 50 mm, please process them into short chips firstly. And please clean the foreign material like stone, dust.
If you are not certain about these details, please feel free to contact us online. We can recommend right machine according to your raw material.
Related to 100-150 kg/h Simplest Pellet Plant
Created on Dec 23rd 2013 22:06. Viewed 679 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.