Why my outlook not receiving emails –How do I fix nowby Fortserv Support Leading support service to our customer all over t
Outlook offers an impressive platform to its users to help them in the mailing and organizing process. They sometimes face a problem in which emails are not coming to the sections that are used. For this, they want to take some measures and resolve that problem.
- First, examine your internet connection properly to remove poor connection. If you find anything abnormal, quickly switch to another network to fix everything.
- Now, check the Junk folder of your Outlook email and search for that email which you are expecting to receive. If you find anything, immediately move them to your inbox.
- Clean your inbox to erase any unwanted emails that are taking too much space in your inbox. Do this, by selecting them and clicking the empty folder option to complete this process.
- Amend any setting that creates a filter criteria on your email account and look for your problem. Improper filter settings can cause the event of not getting the expected email.
- Go to settings and remove the blocked sender list from your Outlook account. Alternatively, you can resolve the issue by using the following issue that is given to you.
- Sometimes, email forwarding creates the problem and an issue in which you are not receiving all its emails. On encountering this issue, you can choose to keep a copy of that email and avoid the scenario of missing any email.
- Contact the sender and tell him to enter the correct receiver address and avoid any action of not complying with Outlook email rules.
Recommended steps for outlook not receiving emails issue
- Create a new email profile and to do the same, press 'Windows key and R key' together to open the 'Run box', now type “Control” in that box and click 'OK'.
- After clicking the same, 'Control Panel' will appear, click on “User Accounts” and then click on “Mail”.
- Thereafter you will see the 'Mail Setup box', click “Show Profiles” and from the same, click on “Add” to start the new profile.
- Give the name of the profile and then go to the “Manual Configure Server Setting”.
- From the 'Choose Service' section, click on “Internet Email” and here set your Account Type as POP3 and provide the correct details of the email client in Incoming Server Setting and Outgoing Server Setting.
- After performing the previous step, click “Next” and finally click “Finish” to resolve Outlook not receiving emails issue.
It becomes a piece of cake to fix email not receiving issues, when you apply the steps that are given here for resolving Outlook Not Receiving Emails problem. If you require more information, asking Outlook support about it is not an irrelevant option to select. Resolving this error is very easy when you take official assistance for it.
Created on Jun 11th 2021 01:00. Viewed 223 times.