How do I enable Adobe Flash Player in Chromeby Fortserv Support Leading support service to our customer all over t
Many users reported that their adobe flash player is not correctly working on chrome, and you are failed to play videos, animations, games, etc. Therefore you can fix this issue in some simple steps that are mentioned below:
Recommended solution to fix Adobe flash player not working issue
Unable to Access video and don't know how it is happening when you trying on different browser still you stuck with the issue of Abobe Flash Player not Working issue so that may happen due to Flash player blocked due to outdated, Browser not loading flash player so follow below solution
Update your Chrome browser and flash player:
The problem can be due to the outdated flash player and chrome. Therefore you need to update the chrome and flash player to the latest version to fix the problem and start using the services again.
Re-install flash player
You can resolve the problem by reinstalling the flash player using the given steps:
- First, you need to open chrome on your computer or device and open the adobe flash player official site.
- Then, you need to choose your operating system from the given sections and tap on the download button.
- Once the download completes, you need to double-tap the download button and install it on your device.
- You need to restart the computer to check whether the problem is solved or not.
Clear browser cache:
You can also clear all the cache and cookies of your browser to fix the issue in the following steps:
- First, you need to open the Chrome settings on your device.
- Then select the clear browsing data given under the advanced option.
- You need to choose all times at the Basic tab to set the time range.
- With this, you need to tap on clear data given next to cached images and files.
- After that, you need to restart the browser and check the adobe flash player.
Apart from that, you can also approach the customer support of adobe flash player to check the issue. You can provide them with an adobe flash player not working and get the solution. Hence all the contact modes are available on their help page.
Created on Feb 7th 2022 23:28. Viewed 227 times.