What happens if your Facebook account is hacked?by Fortserv Support Leading support service to our customer all over t
Regularly Facebook users make some silly mistakes while logging into their Facebook accounts. They use the wrong credential, which finds their Facebook account disabled for a while. If you face the same and happens something wrong with your social media account, you must be familiar with the specific causes.
Reasons behind the Facebook account disabled are given below
Posting offensive content
Scraping the site, joining too many groups
The user does not know the actual user name of the Facebook account
Guided procedure to Facebook account hacked issue
Are you using a Facebook account and too many requests you send to unknown people and receive unauthenticated post sometimes your account disabled or stop working and after a time you will come to know that your Facebook account hacked and don't know how to recover so follow here?
The steps you have to follow to solve these queries are given below
- First, open the Facebook sign-in page.
- Next, you need to choose the forgotten password option from the screen.
- After this, click to account recovery option, and you can see many ways to recover the account, like recovery through email or contact number.
- Next, choose an option from there, and you will get the security code on the selected number.
- Following this, you need to fill out that code in the mentioned space and click on next.
- Last, you need to set a new password, fill out that password two times, and confirm that password; after this, you will get the confirmation message of recovering the disabled account.
With the help of the steps mentioned earlier, you will know the process to recover the Facebook account disabled or hacked. Still, suppose if you find any issue, you can also contact the official representative of Facebook.
Created on Jun 1st 2022 00:12. Viewed 141 times.