When You Need to Trademark Your Brand and What does it protect?by Regal Guru Business Registration Consultants
If you want to truly own your brand, and ensure that no one else passes it off as his/her own, then the decision to trademark it is made. Trademark registration is not mandatory, but it’s advisable for anyone looking for establishing a separate identity in business world. So, I ask you.
- Do you want to stand apart from the crowd – giving people products that they remember through your brand?
- Do you want to market yourself through your brand, and therefore expanding your audience aka, more customers for your products/services?
- Do you want to make your product/service last longer in the market?
If your answer to any of the above questions is yes, you need to register the trademark for your brand.
A trademark protects the mark of your trade, which can be anything from wordmark, logo, sound, shape or even a smell. By registering the trademark, you gain:
- Exclusive ownership of your trademark.
- Power to sue individuals who use the trademark without your permission.
- An intangible asset that you can sell for monetary profit.
- A marketing tool to use for the customers to find you.
Trademarking, while is a choice, is a necessary one. So, if you want to safeguard your brand, get your trademark registered today with Regalguru. To contact us dial +91 9716936280 and can also mail us at email@example.com
Created on Mar 15th 2021 06:27. Viewed 172 times.