Process to Start a New Online Based Companyby Regal Guru Business Registration Consultants
The process to start a new online based company is as follows:
- Choose a name for your company: Choose a unique name for your company. Make sure to put that name through the company name search portal for further assessment.
- Gather the documents for company registration: Furnish the following documents:
- ID proof of the directors/shareholders.
- Address proof of the directors/shareholders.
- Photo IDs of the directors/shareholders.
- Address proof of the registered office space
- PAN card of the directors
- Digital Signature Certificate
- Director Identification Number
- File the RUN application: File the RUN application to reserve the name of the company.
- Draft MOA: Draft Memorandum of Association to highlight the details about your company.
- Draft AOA: Draft Articles of Association signifying the rules and regulations of your company.
- File the online application of company registration: Go online to the MCA portal to file the application of online company registration. Use your DSC to login and file the application. Upload the documents when you’re asked and then, proceed with submit the application.
- Get the certificate of incorporation: After you’ve submitted the application, it will be assessed by the registrar of companies. If no errors are found, you will get the certificate of incorporation.
The cost of company registration is not much. The professional cost is around INR 6,999/-. That would exclude stamp paper cost that varies depending upon your capital invested and the state you are registering your company in.
Created on Sep 10th 2020 08:09. Viewed 128 times.