Documents Required for Online Copyright Registrationby Regal Guru Business Registration Consultants
If you’ve created something truly artistic like a song or a book, you won’t want anyone else to steal it and earn reward that should’ve been yours. That’s why, copyright exists.
Copyright is an IP right that grants the originator exclusive rights of his artistic/literary/musical/cinematographic creations. It allows the authors/cinematographers/musicians/painters to promote, publish and sell their creations. The documents required for copyright registrations depend upon the creation you want to copyright.
- If it’s a book or story, you will need to submit it in a word document format.
- If it’s a photograph, you will need to submit it in an img/jpg/png format.
- If it’s a movie, you will need to submit it a wav/mp4/mkv format.
- If it’s a sculpture, you will need to submit its images.
- If it’s music, you will need to submit a copy of the musical notes.
- IF it’s software, you will need to submit its source code.
Also Read About: how to copyright a logo online
Along with the digital format of the creations, the copyright applicant will also need to submit the following documents:
- ID proof of the applicant.
- Address proof of the applicant.
- Title of your work.
- The language used for our work.
- Publishing details of the work.
- No objection certificate from the author of the work.
- No objection certificate from the publisher of the work.
The process of copyright, even if it’s online, is not something that you should try to complete on your own. Hold your head up and post your requirements to our IP experts. We will help you, in any way we are able.
Created on Apr 5th 2021 06:00. Viewed 234 times.