Ways to resolve Brother Printer Error Code E50by John Short I’m an IT Expert living in Plano, TX. I am a fan o
Nowadays, Brother Printers are one of the most selling printers manufactured organizationoffering best printers around the world. The brother printers are always famous for providing their durables parts and perfect printing quality. Though, in some situations, printers may fail to carry the utmost performance because of wrong mishandling and configuration.
Nevertheless, while using the brother printer individuals may encounter an error code E50 which might be irritating and annoying for individuals. Almost all the printers have a specification of light notification panel, and the light signifies the exact status of the aspects of the printer. In general, the error E50 specifies that there is some issue that occurs in external or internal parts of the printer. Perhaps, the issue is related to the Fuser unit.
Causes of Brother Printer Error E50
- Whenever the fuser becomes too warm, in this case, it might throw an error.
- Error related to the software or hardware.
- When the fuser doesn’t get hot enough for transmitting the ink.
- Due to wear and tear this issue may appear on the screen.
Methods to Troubleshoot the Brother Printer Error E50
Method-1: Allow Rest Time to your Printer
The method to resolve this error is to offer rest time to your printer. Amazingly this will helps in fixing common Brother Printer errors. Here how to do it:
- Save all the important documents that you want to print in your device because you have to switch off your printer.
- Press and hold the Power button to switch off the printer.
- Now, leave the printer idle for at least 5 to 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, long press the Power button to switch on the printer.
- After turning on the printer, leave it for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
Method-2: Regularly Replace Usable Parts
- Go to the Menu tab situated in the Control Panel of the Brother Printer.
- After that, click on the 8 number for knowing the information of device.
- Click on the 3 tabs to know the life of machine parts.
- Again, have a click on the 3 buttons to check the fuser.
- Now, on the screen of the printer, you will be able to see the remaining life of the fuser.
- Click on the Stop button to exit the info window.
Dial Brother Printer Toll-Free Number for the support
If any issue persists reach us at the Brother Printer Support and get instant resolutions for your printer worries.
John Rise is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Printer support at Brother Printer Support & Brother printer Customer support.
Created on Jul 8th 2019 04:33. Viewed 376 times.