Unable to send and receive emails in Yahoo Emailby Jeny Miller Digital Marketing Professional
Yahoo mail is an email service launched by an American Company, Yahoo!. Since 1997 they have provided the best email service to their customers, but sometimes you are unable to send and receive emails in Yahoo Email. Cheer Up! You have landed on the correct blog because we have a fusion of reasons or causes with quick troubleshoot of this kind of error in this blog.
Related article: how to fix ssl error in sbcglobal mail
There are numerous reasons for this error, so it is complicated to find an accurate explanation for this problem. So we itemized some under this blog.
· Weak or no internet connection
· Corrupted or damaged files
· Email might have exceeded the word limit
· Incorrect email address
Related article: how to delete a folder in yahoo mail
Readers are requested to follow steps in a systematic order to have the best possible result. This error can be resolved by applying simple steps.
· Step 1: Firstly, the user must ensure that problem do not reside on Yahoo email’s end.
· Step 2: The next important thing is to ensure smooth internet connectivity while sending or receiving any Yahoo Mail. This can cause inconvenience to the customer while sending or receiving Yahoo mail.
· Step 3: Uninstall and then re-install the Yahoo Mail App to fix the error. This step becomes essential when files got corrupted or damaged due to worms, viruses, or trojans.
· Step 4: User must ensure that they are sending an attachment with the email, then the size of the file must not exceed 25MB. Yahoo will show an error in this type of case while sending an email because the email attachment has reached beyond its size limit.
· Step 5: If the steps mentioned above are not worthy of resolving the receive and send email problem on Yahoo. Then the users are advised to verify these points.
1. Firstly, check the sent folder and ensure that the email has been successfully sent to the receiver.
2. Following the above step, ask the receiver to check their spam folder.
3. Also, check that the receiver has not added your email address to the blocklist. This can happen mistakenly but leads to prevent sending email to the desired email address.
4. There might be a case that after the email filtration step, the email can be directed to a different folder on which the user is not expecting.
5. Most importantly, ensure that entered email is correct by all means.
· Step 6: If the user faces this kind of problem with Yahoo mail while using Outlook, Apple Mail, or Thunderbird simultaneously. Alter the configuration of IMAP/POP mail settings according to the requirements to ensure smooth and unhindered mailing.
Related article: steps to reset sbcglobal mail password
We hope that the user finds this blog helpful and still the problem persists, then they can freely contact the yahoo customer service number for the best assistance. This a 24 hours available toll-free number, and here you can talk instantly to the expert to have the best possible solution regarding any query of Yahoo Mails.Source URL: Unable to send and receive emails in Yahoo Email
Created on Mar 23rd 2021 04:14. Viewed 123 times.