How do you change SBCGlobal POP settingsby Jeny Miller Digital Marketing Professional
Email programs like Apple Mail or Outlook allow you to sync your device with your email account so that you can access your data quickly. However, in order to set up your account, you will need to enter the correct POP3 or IMAP settings to send and receive emails. You can call the Sbcglobal email customer care number and consult a trained professional to get the right server and port settings. You can also go through this blog to know how you can change the SBCGlobal POP settings for your account.
SBCGlobal POP Settings
These are the email server setting you need to use for your account:
- Email protocol: POP3 How do you change SBCGlobal POP settings
- Inbound server: inbound.att.net
- Inbound port: 995
- SSL: Yes
- Outbound server: outbound.att.net
- Outbound port: 465
These email settings can be used for different domains, including; @sbcglobal.net, @bellsouth.net, and @att.net.
Steps to change SBCGlobal POP settings
The email server settings, like IMAP and POP, help the email applications to retrieve email data from the server. You can refer to the steps given below to change the POP settings for your SBCGlobal email account:
- Step 1: Log in to your email application and go to the ‘Account Settings.’
- Step 2: Select your SBCGlobal email account and then press ‘Change.’
- Step 3: Enter the following POP Incoming server: inbound.att.net (POP3)
- Step 4: In the outgoing mail server field enter: outbound.att.net (POP3)
- Step 5: Check the username field and ensure your email address is correct.
- Step 6: Type your secure mail key in the password field and proceed.
- Step 7: Press the ‘Next’ option and wait until your account settings are tested.
Once the email server settings are verified, the account setup process is complete. You will be able to log in and access your email data from that device. In case you have any trouble changing the setting, you can call the Sbcglobal customer support number and ask for help. A team of trained software experts will give you a step-by-step guide to troubleshoot any error related to your SBCGlobal account.
Source URL: How do you change SBCGlobal POP settings
Created on Jan 30th 2020 23:29. Viewed 202 times.